|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crow do that startles Shawn and his father?
(a) It flies overhead.
(b) It picks up a cube of ice.
(c) It caws loudly.
(d) It flaps its wings menacingly.
2. Chapter 1 is written from what point of view ?
(a) Third person.
(d) The psychologist's.
3. What does Dad throw at the crow?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A paperback book.
(c) A bucket of ice cubes.
(d) A glass of iced tea.
4. How many talk shows does Sydney appear on because of the poem?
5. Where does the crow land?
(a) On the rear-view mirror on his father's car.
(b) On Shawn's spare wheelchair.
(c) On the telephone line in the alley behind the house.
(d) On the railing under the overhanging branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase is confusing to Shawn at first because of his lack of experience?
2. What are Shawn's main teachers in life?
3. What kind of prize does his father win?
4. According to Chapter 1, what is Bell Town?
5. In the first verse of the poem that Sydney writes, what animal does he use to refer to Shawn?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)