|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crow land?
(a) On the telephone line in the alley behind the house.
(b) On Shawn's spare wheelchair.
(c) On the railing under the overhanging branches.
(d) On the rear-view mirror on his father's car.
2. What do Shawn's eyes tend to focus on?
(a) A smudge on the wall.
(b) Books left open.
(c) Nothing in particular.
(d) What's visible through a window.
3. What allows Shawn to witness the dog's moment of death?
(a) The front windshield wipers clear the glass.
(b) The angle of the open door of the van.
(c) Cindy picks up the dog.
(d) The side window clears for a second.
4. When Sydney becomes famous for the poem, what famous person does he meet?
(a) The governor.
(b) The pope.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The Dalai Llama.
5. Why does Shawn say that he loves his seizures?
(a) He is being sarcastic.
(b) They do not hurt.
(c) They made him famous.
(d) They are reality.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what location does the premiere reading of the poem that was written about Shawn take place?
2. What does Shawn not know at the time that he sees the dog killed?
3. What do Shawn's parents explain to their friends "a trillion times?"
4. Shawn thinks that his father does love him, although he is freaked out by what?
5. Why does Shawn say that he doesn't really have a body?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)