|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the last time that Shawn's father feeds him, what happens?
(a) Shawn throws the spoon across the room.
(b) Shawn coughs food into his father's face.
(c) Shawn spits up formula on his father's shirt.
(d) Shawn's mother breaks dishes in the sink.
2. When Shawn has an "autonomic, uncontrollable systemic reflex" during a seizure, what is Shawn doing?
(a) Breathing rapidly.
(b) Contracting his muscles.
3. What do Shawn's eyes tend to focus on?
(a) What's visible through a window.
(b) A smudge on the wall.
(c) Books left open.
(d) Nothing in particular.
4. In the dream about Ally, where are Ally and Shawn sitting?
(a) On top of the Space Needle.
(b) In the nosebleed seats of the Key Arena.
(c) In the middle of a sunrise.
(d) On top of one of the tallest peaks of the Cascades.
5. What does Shawn say interferes with his ability to secure a close, intimate relationship with a girl?
(a) Inability to control his voluntary muscles.
(b) Inability to control his involuntary muscles.
(d) Inability to communicate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away from Cindy and her friends is Shawn usually sitting before he is put to bed?
2. Where does the crow land?
3. In Chapter 6 Shawn describes his seizures as being like what?
4. How old is Shawn when he learns to read?
5. Why does Shawn mention women in a Maxfield Parrish painting?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)