|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Shawn the first few times that his spirit leaves his body?
2. How does Shawn interact with his mother while having an out-of-body experience?
(a) Shawn yells in her ear.
(b) Shawn kisses her cheek.
(c) Shawn touches her hand and thanks her.
(d) Shawn sits next to her at the beach.
3. Who teaches Shawn to read?
(a) Shawn's mother.
(d) Shawn's father.
4. How far away from Cindy and her friends is Shawn usually sitting before he is put to bed?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) One room away.
(c) Close enough to hear all but whispered secrets.
(d) Fifteen feet away.
5. In Chapter 6 Shawn describes his seizures as being like what?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A miracle.
(c) An adventure movie.
(d) A dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shawn values the experience of having seizures so much that he would trade what in order to continue having seizures?
2. What can really bum out Shawn sometimes?
3. What does Shawn's father always do to Shawn when he comes to visit?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what suddenly matters a lot to Shawn?
5. What is the pain that Dad speaks of wanting to end for Shawn?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)