|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what is Paul being punished for?
(a) Taking the car without permission.
(c) Coming in too late the night before.
(d) Bad grades.
2. What does Dad think the crow might do to Shawn?
(a) Leave droppings on his clothes.
(b) Infect him with disease.
(c) Peck his eyes out.
(d) Give him lice.
3. What does Shawn's father always do to Shawn when he comes to visit?
(a) Brings a vanilla cookie.
(b) Makes Shawn sit up straighter in his wheelchair.
(c) Reads the first stanza of the award-winning poem.
(d) Bends his thumbs backward.
4. Where does the crow land?
(a) On the railing under the overhanging branches.
(b) On the rear-view mirror on his father's car.
(c) On the telephone line in the alley behind the house.
(d) On Shawn's spare wheelchair.
5. According to the conversation that Lindy has with her friend Connie, what aspect of Shawn's condition bothers Sydney the most?
(a) That Shawn's intelligence is so much lower than his own.
(b) That Shawn does not resemble Sydney at all.
(c) That Shawn is their youngest child.
(d) That Shawn might be trapped inside himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shawn's father talk to him?
2. What are the two ruffians asking about for when they threaten Shawn?
3. Where is Shawn the week before his father comes by the house?
4. Cindy says something on the Alice Ponds Show that Paul calls "classic." What does she say?
5. Shawn, Cindy, and Paul all know what when it comes to their father?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)