1. Chapter 1 is written from what point of view ?
(b) Third person.
(d) The psychologist's.
2. What does Shawn think about the city in which he lives?
(a) It's too rainy.
(b) It's not sunny enough.
(c) It's cool beyond belief.
(d) It's wild to live near so many sports teams.
3. According to Chapter 1, what is Bell Town?
(a) The unofficial former Grunge Capital of the universe.
(b) A store where Sean buys CDs and DVDs.
(c) A hangout a mile from Shawn's home.
(d) A hangout next to the Space Needle.
4. What is Shawn's birth order?
(b) Middle child.
(d) Oldest Boy.
5. Who is Cindy?
(a) Shawn's middle sister.
(b) Shawn's older sister.
(c) Shawn's younger sister.
(d) Shawn's cousin.
6. Who is Paul?
(a) Shawn's cousin.
(b) Shawn's older brother.
(c) Shawn's middle brother.
(d) Shawn's younger brother.
7. What is Shawn's gift?
(a) Total recall of everything he hears.
(b) The ability to "see" music.
(c) Acute hearing.
(d) Perfect pitch.
8. How old is Shawn when his gift first starts?
(a) Three or Four.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Nine or ten.
(d) Six or seven
This section contains 5,316 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)