|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Sam tries to stop Mr. Maurrant?
(a) He pushes Sam aside.
(b) He dodges Sam.
(c) He yells at Sam.
(d) Sam trips.
2. From where has Mr. Buchanan just got back?
(a) Getting medicine for his wife.
(b) Visiting his mother.
(d) The grocery store.
3. How does Rose change the subject with Sam?
(a) By telling him she is moving to the country.
(b) By telling him she does not like him.
(c) By telling him she is going back home.
(d) By telling him that someone wants to put her on stage.
4. What does Mrs. Maurrant do after she motions Mr. Sankey over to the window?
(a) She gives him a kiss.
(b) She runs back into her apartment.
(c) She tells him to go home to his wife.
(d) Invites him upstairs.
5. What does Fred find when he arrives?
(a) A dead man.
(b) Two dead men.
(c) A dead woman.
(d) Two dead women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shirley tell Rose to stay away from her brother?
2. Where does Mr. Easter suggest they go after the funeral?
3. Why is Rose surprised when Shirley tells her that it will be several years before Sam is ready to care for a family?
4. What does Fred tell the crowd?
5. What is heard throughout the scene?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)