|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the policeman not want anyone to do?
(a) Stay outside.
(b) Go into the Maurrant's apartment.
(c) Leave or enter the building.
(d) Wait for Mr. Maurrant to return.
2. What does Mr. Kaplan say about all the young people?
(a) They too serious.
(b) They are so unhappy.
(c) They are naive.
(d) They need to go to school.
3. What does Lippo tell Rose about the high temperature?
(a) It is the hottest weather he has felt in many years.
(b) It is reminiscent of the weather in Italy where he grew up.
(c) It is bothering his arthritis.
(d) It reminds him of the weather in Greece, where he grew up.
4. Why does Shirley tell Rose to stay away from her brother?
(a) If Rose is not in love with Sam, she should leave him alone.
(b) It is not good to get involved with someone so different from her.
(c) Rose is not good enough for her brother.
(d) Her brother is too busy to be having a girlfriend.
5. What has Mr. Buchanan received because of his wife and new baby?
(a) The day off of work.
(b) One month of no rent.
(c) A gift from his boss.
(d) A second job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was done with Sam's mother's body?
2. How does Rose change the subject with Sam?
3. What does Mr. Maurrant look like as he emerges from the building?
4. What is Sam repeatedly trying to find out?
5. What does Rose ask Mr. Kaplan will happen, despite the removal of capitalism?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)