|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what do the other women agree?
(a) Their families are annoying.
(b) Their older girls are never home.
(c) They want to move out of New York City.
(d) They love this neighborhood.
2. What happens between Vincent and Sam?
(a) They get into an argument.
(b) They get into a physical altercation.
(c) They have a heated debate.
(d) They glare at one another.
3. How does Mr. Sankey look?
(a) Cheap, dressed in a low quality suit.
(b) Nervous and shy.
(c) Dirty and ragged.
(d) Wealthy and expensively dressed.
4. When is Mr. Buchanan's wife due?
(a) Two months.
(b) Any day.
(c) Last week.
(d) Ten days.
5. What does a sign on the set say about Prof. Filippo Fiorentino?
(a) He is a law professor at Yale.
(b) He is a musician and teaches lessons.
(c) He is a biology professor at Princeton.
(d) He is a music professor at NYU.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Sankey arrives?
2. Why does the group begin to break up?
3. What is the lighting on the stage?
4. Where does Mr. Easter tell Rose he will find her a job?
5. What is Greta Fiorentino wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to the Hildebrand family?
2. What does Sam say when he interrupts his father and Lippo?
3. How do the neighbors react to the new shots that were fired?
4. What does Rose suggest her mother do about Mr. Sankey? Why does Rose suggest this?
5. What does Rose ask the group? How do they respond?
6. What does Mr. Kaplan believe about all young people?
7. How does Shirley hurt Rose? How does she apologize?
8. What has happened to Mr. Maurrant?
9. What does Mrs. Jones say about raising children?
10. Describe the lighting and the character in the window.
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)