Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. Where does this play begin?
2. What does a sign on the set say about Prof. Filippo Fiorentino?
3. What is the audience able to see of this building?
4. What is the lighting on the stage?
5. What is Greta Fiorentino wearing?
6. What is a constant throughout the play?
7. What does Emma Jones call Greta?
8. About what do Emma, Greta, and Olga speak?
9. Why does Willie ask his mother for a dime?
10. What do the women gossip about, regarding Mrs. Maurrant?
11. Where would Mrs. Maurrant like to go that evening, but her daughter has not come home yet?
12. Upon what do...
This section contains 1,829 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)