|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rose confident in Sam?
(a) He is brave and honorable.
(b) He will make a great father.
(c) He will find a wonderful woman to love.
(d) He will become a great man and a great lawyer.
2. Who watches Rose and Mr. Easter as they walk to the funeral?
(a) Sam and Mrs. Maurrant.
(b) Mr. Maurrant.
(c) Mr. Kaplan.
(d) Mr. Jones.
3. What does Mr. Maurrant tell Rose?
(a) He never should have killed her mother, but he was just so out of his mind, and he had been drinking.
(b) He should have divorced his wife.
(c) He should have killed them a long time ago.
(d) He should have found a better hiding place.
4. Why do James Henry, a city marshal, and his assistant, Fred Cullen, stop in front of the building?
(a) They have a dispossess warrant for Mrs. Hildebrand.
(b) They are doing a routine patrol of the streets.
(c) They heard there was a break-in.
(d) They are looking for Mr. Maurrant.
5. What does Mary Hildebrand tell Rose and Mr. Kaplan?
(a) Her father has not returned.
(b) She is going to school with her brother.
(c) Her family just got back from the movies.
(d) Her family is to be evicted from their apartment that afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction when Miss Cushing appears at the Maurrant's window and yells for an ambulance?
2. What forms in front of the building?
3. What do Shirley and Rose do before they part?
4. What does Sam tell his father he tried to do?
5. What is the lighting on the stage?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)