|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rose bought her mother?
(a) A white dress and stockings to bury her in.
(b) A book to read in the hospital.
(c) A gift for when she recovers.
(d) A wheelchair.
2. What do the women wonder about Mr. Maurrant?
(a) If he is suspicious of his wife's relationship with the milkman.
(b) If he really loves his wife and children.
(c) Why he is so grumpy all the time.
(d) If he enjoys his job.
3. Why does Mr. Buchanan rush out of the building?
(a) He forgot to buy groceries.
(b) The building is on fire.
(c) His wife is in labor.
(d) He is chasing after his wife.
4. Why does Sam interrupt his father and Lippo?
(a) To tell them to stop discussing it.
(b) To tell his father that he and Rose are running away.
(c) To tell his father that the police are going to make him testify against Mr. Maurrant.
(d) To tell his father he is moving out.
5. Why does Shirley tell Rose to stay away from her brother?
(a) If Rose is not in love with Sam, she should leave him alone.
(b) It is not good to get involved with someone so different from her.
(c) Her brother is too busy to be having a girlfriend.
(d) Rose is not good enough for her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the neighbors do when Ms. Simpson argues with Mrs. Hildebrand?
2. Who does Mrs. Jones say do not know anything about raising babies?
3. What do Lippo and Mrs. Maurrant do as the group discusses music and their respective favorites?
4. What does Rose do to Mr. Easter?
5. How do the ladies brush off Mr. Maurrant' mood?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)