|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rose and Sam do, as the neighbors enter the building?
(a) Stay on the stoop.
(b) Leave the neighborhood.
(d) Go get Willie.
2. What is Sam doing when he and Rose are left alone?
(a) He is pacing the sidewalk.
(b) He is hugging Rose.
(c) He sits on the stoop sobbing and calls himself a coward.
(d) He is sitting silently on the curb.
3. What is Mrs. Maurrant making for Mrs. Buchanan?
(a) Some soup.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A present.
(d) Some tea.
4. What forms in front of the building?
(a) A line of police officers.
(b) A crowd.
(c) A pool of blood.
(d) A bunch of tourists.
5. Why does Sam interrupt his father and Lippo?
(a) To tell his father he is moving out.
(b) To tell them to stop discussing it.
(c) To tell his father that he and Rose are running away.
(d) To tell his father that the police are going to make him testify against Mr. Maurrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Cushing doing as the couple goes up to take a look?
2. About what are the nursemaids gossiping?
3. What does Sam do when Rose suggests running away?
4. What do the women wonder about Sam Kaplan?
5. How does Mr. Sankey look?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)