|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's reply when Rose asks what happened?
(a) He simply tells her that there was an accident and she should go away.
(b) He simply tells her that her mother is dead.
(c) He tells her that her mother was shot.
(d) He tells her that he does not know what happened.
2. What happens after Mrs. Maurrant is heard yelling her husband's name?
(a) The window glass breaks.
(b) Mr. Maurrant yells at Mr. Sankey.
(c) Mr. Sankey tries to jump out the window.
(d) Two gunshots are heard.
3. What happens when Sam tries to stop Mr. Maurrant?
(a) He dodges Sam.
(b) Sam trips.
(c) He yells at Sam.
(d) He pushes Sam aside.
4. What does a sign on the set say about Prof. Filippo Fiorentino?
(a) He is a music professor at NYU.
(b) He is a musician and teaches lessons.
(c) He is a law professor at Yale.
(d) He is a biology professor at Princeton.
5. What does Mr. Maurrant do as he leaves for work?
(a) He instructs his wife in her duties for the day.
(b) He harasses his wife and accuses her of letting other men visit her.
(c) He greets everyone in the apartment.
(d) He storms out of the building without talking to anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rose feel about Mr. Easter?
2. Why does Rose ask Sam if there is a certain way she should act in a synagogue?
3. What does the policeman not want anyone to do?
4. What is Rose doing as her father gets back from the bar?
5. What has the country's heat wave caused?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)