|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fred find when he arrives?
(a) Two dead men.
(b) A dead man.
(c) Two dead women.
(d) A dead woman.
2. What does Mr. Maurrant look like as he emerges from the building?
(b) His clothes are ripped and he is covered with blood.
(c) Unsure of what has just happened.
(d) Surprised to see everyone standing there.
3. Who tries to help Rose by yelling at Vincent?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Buchanan.
(c) Mr. Maurrant.
(d) Sam Kaplan.
4. What is Sam repeatedly trying to find out?
(a) If Mr. Sankey was in the apartment.
(b) If Rose was in the apartment.
(c) Where Willie is.
(d) Whether or not Mrs. Maurrant is still alive.
5. Who watches Rose and Mr. Easter as they walk to the funeral?
(a) Mr. Kaplan.
(b) Mr. Maurrant.
(c) Sam and Mrs. Maurrant.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do when Rose suggests running away?
2. Why does Willie ask his mother for a dime?
3. What has Mr. Buchanan received because of his wife and new baby?
4. What do Lippo and Mrs. Maurrant do as the group discusses music and their respective favorites?
5. What does a sign on the set say about Prof. Filippo Fiorentino?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)