|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Emma, Greta, and Olga speak?
(a) The lack of work.
(b) Their wild children.
(c) Their poverty.
(d) The extreme heat.
2. What is Sam Kaplan's opinion of the concert he had just seen?
(a) He did not like the type of music that was played.
(b) It was the best one he had ever been to.
(c) He liked the type of music; it just was not played well.
(d) He enjoyed the music.
3. Why does the group begin to break up?
(a) They must go to work.
(b) It is becoming too hot.
(c) They are leaving to go to bed.
(d) They are tired of arguing.
4. What are the rest of the characters doing at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Coming in from work.
(b) Still sleeping.
(c) Going to bed.
(d) Beginning their day.
5. What happens between Vincent and Sam?
(a) They glare at one another.
(b) They get into a physical altercation.
(c) They get into an argument.
(d) They have a heated debate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Jones say do not know anything about raising babies?
2. On what does Mr. Maurrant lecture his wife?
3. What is Mrs. Maurrant making for Mrs. Buchanan?
4. What does Mrs. Jones tell the group about marriage?
5. How does Rose change the subject with Sam?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)