|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Stella that she is doing the right thing?
2. What is Blanche doing as Stanley reveals what he has learned about Blanche to Stella?
(a) Talking on the phone
(c) Taking a long, hot bath
(d) Walking to the drugstore
3. From where is Blanche?
4. Who is the author of the quote on Mitch's cigarette case?
(b) Edgar Allen Poe
(c) John Browning
(d) Elizabeth Barrett Browning
5. What does Stanley lecture Stella on as he tries to determine what happened to Belle Reve?
(a) Property rights
(b) Land ownership legislation
(c) The Napoleonic Code
(d) Manifest Destiny
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stella accuse of making up lies about Blanche?
2. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
3. What does Mitch offer to Blanche?
4. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
5. Who appears outside the apartment as Blanche and Mitch are talking?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)