|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
(a) At the local title office
(b) At the bank
(c) In Stella's purse
(d) In Blanche's trunk
2. What kind of liquor does Blanche find?
(a) Southern Comfort
(b) Johnny Walker
(c) Jack Daniels
(d) Maker's Mark
3. Who comes with the doctor from the state institution?
(a) A specialist
(b) A matron
(c) A bodyguard
(d) A driver
4. What does Blanche tell Stanley that Mitch did?
(a) Begged for forgiveness and brought roses
(b) Told her that she was a liar
(c) Never showed up
(d) Hit her
5. Why is the atmosphere tense at Blanche's birthday?
(a) Mitch's seat is empty
(b) Blanche is gone
(c) Stanley is screaming
(d) Stella is crying
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
2. How far did Blanche need to ride the streetcar in #6?
3. What does Blanche ask Mitch in French - Do you want to _____ with me tonight?
4. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
5. What does Blanche say is the opposite of desire?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)