|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blanche's explanation for what happens in #127?
(a) She is done with Stella
(b) Stanley is a beast
(c) She has been stood up.
(d) Stella is too weak
2. Who calls Stanley a drunk animal thing?
3. What is Blanche concerned about eating?
(a) Unwashed grapes
(c) Anything that Stanley has touched
4. What is Blanche wearing when she steps out of her bath?
(b) A red satin robe
(c) A white chemise
(d) A black coat
5. Where does Blanche go as she realizes that the man at the door is not the man she was "expecting?"
(a) The street
(b) The bedroom
(c) The kitchen
(d) The bathroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the men been eating during their poker game?
2. Where does Blanche say she is going, hence the packing of her trunk?
3. Why does Stanley tell Mitch the truth about Blanche?
4. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
5. Where did Stanley find out Blanche was carrying on illicit affairs?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)