|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
(a) About 6 months
(b) 10 years
(c) A year
(d) A few weeks
2. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
(a) Uses a mud mask
(b) Takes a bath
(c) Paints her nails
(d) Calls an old beau to meet them
3. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
(a) She immediately accepts
(b) She says she's already had a few
(c) She says she rarely touches liquor
(d) She asks Stella if it's okay
4. What does Blanche say to Stanley about how she feels after her bath? She feels _________.
(c) Like a new woman
(d) Fresh and clean
5. Who is sitting outside with Eunice when Blanche arrives?
(c) A Negro woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
2. Stanley finds out that Belle Reve was lost through a ___________.
3. What does Blanche ask Stella for in order to calm her nerves?
4. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
5. What does Stanley grab from Blanche's hand after the incident in #30?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)