|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Stella left Blanche to handle the deaths of their relatives?
(a) A few weeks
(b) About 6 months
(c) A year
(d) 10 years
2. At what address does the play begin?
(a) 132 Elysian Fields
(b) 632 Elysian Fields
(c) 623 Elysian Fields
(d) 145 Desire
3. What does Stanley fear Blanche has done with Belle Reve?
(a) Ruined it
(b) Sold it
(c) Given it away
(d) Torched it
4. What does Blanche ask Stella to bring her?
(b) A cookie
(c) A bottle of whisky
(d) A lemon coke
5. Where does Stanley look for proof of Belle Reve's disposition?
(a) In Blanche's trunk
(b) At the bank
(c) At the local title office
(d) In Stella's purse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
2. What does Blanche find to drink as she is waiting in Stella's apartment?
3. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
4. When Stanley offers Blanche a drink, how does she answer?
5. What does Stanley grab roughly from Blanche's trunk?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)