|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Blanche send Stella in order to get some privacy with Stanley?
(b) To the drugstore
(c) To the bar
(d) To the bathroom
2. What does Stanley do that shows he is unrefined, but in his eyes, practical?
(a) Asks Stella to go to the store for more alcohol
(b) Drinks all the whiskey himself
(c) Leaves for a hotel
(d) Takes off his shirt
3. Where does Stella decide to go in order to join Stanley for the evening?
(a) A fancy restaurant
(b) The lounge
(c) A club
(d) The bowling alley
4. Stanley finds out that Belle Reve was lost through a ___________.
(a) Mortgage default
(c) A lie
(d) A bad decision
5. What does Blanche reveal she is on since leaving teaching because of her nerves?
(a) A leave of absence
(b) A work trip
(c) A permanent sabbatical
(d) A vacation
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stanley throw to Stella which amuses Eunice?
2. What is the street vendor shouting as the women leave?
3. In what city does the story take place?
4. What does Blanche do in order to prepare for her night out with Stella?
5. Where is Stella when Stanley meets Blanche for the first time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)