|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jones behave with Min after seeing the postman?
(a) He's extremely affectionate.
(b) He's more talkative than usual.
(c) He's a bit meaner than usual.
(d) He is unusually friendly.
2. What present does Boots give Lutie at The Casino?
(a) A few costumes for upcoming performances.
(b) A ring.
(c) A pair of rhinestone earrings from Junto.
(d) A key to his apartment.
3. Why is Lutie so adamant about moving?
(a) She hates her neighborhood.
(b) Bub has been accepted to a new school.
(c) Lutie wants to get Bub away from Lil who drinks and smokes.
(d) Lutie has just received a raise and wants a bigger place.
4. Why is Jones angry with Min after his encounter with Lutie and Mrs. Hedges?
(a) He blames her for letting the dog out, because the dog then jumped on Lutie.
(b) He hates that she never cooks or cleans.
(c) He knows she is trying to sabotage his relationship with Lutie.
(d) He catches her going through his personal items.
5. What does Mrs. Hedges tell Jones that he has growing on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Hedges respond to Min's attempt to leave her some money?
2. Where is Boots' band scheduled to perform?
3. What does Lutie recall after waking from her nightmare about Jones and the neighborhood?
4. What does Bub plan to do with the money he's earned from the mail scheme?
5. How does Min's preacher dismiss her concerns?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)