Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
2. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
3. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
4. Richie comes in while Billy and Roger are working out. How does Richie make fun of them?
5. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
Essay Topic 1
Choose a character from the following list. Write a character analysis including information including the answers to the following questions: Who are they as a person? What do they want in life? What are their strengths? What are their weaknesses?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Cokes and Rooney. Why do you believe they have the relationship that they do? What fuels their friendship? Would their friendship be the same if they had not served together?
Essay Topic 3
Who do you believe the strongest character in the play is? The weakest? Why do you believe this to be true? Be sure to use textual evidence to support the decision.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)