Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
2. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
3. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
4. Richie comes in while Billy and Roger are working out. How does Richie make fun of them?
5. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
Discuss the tensions between Billy and Richie throughout the play. Why do the tensions exist for Billy? Why do the tensions exist for Richie? Are the tensions justified? Why/why not?
Choose a character from the following list. Write a character analysis including information including the answers to the following questions: Who are they as a person? What do they want in life? What are their strengths? What are their weaknesses?
Choose one of Richie's "tall tales." Discuss why you believe Richie tells the story. Is there any truth behind the story? Why do you think Richie feels he must stretch the truth?
-What goes on in war: snakes and elephant dung
-The story about his dad leaving and being on TV
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)