|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
(a) For the money.
(b) Because of the black-haired waitress.
(c) To lose his virginity.
(d) To become tougher.
2. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
(a) Because Billy was the only other black man.
(b) Because Billy talked back.
(c) Because they found out that they grew up together.
(d) Because he had a crush on Billy.
3. According to Carlyle, what is the Army all about?
4. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(b) A childhood friend was murdered.
(c) Billy's parents abused him.
(d) His brother died from leukemia.
5. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
2. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
3. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
4. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
5. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)