|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
2. What does Roger take out of his locker to put on before leaving the base?
(a) A smoking jacket.
(b) A duster coat.
(d) A cowboy hat.
3. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A hug.
(c) A book.
(d) A beer.
4. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
(a) Go to the movies with him.
(b) Go to play basketball with him.
(c) Go to cool off and take a shower.
(d) Go to town together.
5. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming in from playing basketball, how much money does Roger ask Billy or Richie to loan him?
2. According to Carlyle, what is the Army all about?
3. Why does Billy claim to want to get a part-time job as a bartender?
4. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. How much money does Richie loan Carlyle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)