|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
(a) Go to play basketball with him.
(b) Go to town together.
(c) Go to the movies with him.
(d) Go to cool off and take a shower.
2. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
3. Why does Carlyle say that Richie has the duty job that he does?
(a) Because he is dying.
(b) For kissing ass
(c) Because he is gay.
(d) Because he is weak.
4. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
(a) Basic training.
(b) In Vietnam.
(c) P Company.
(d) Recruiting meeting.
5. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
2. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
3. During the discussion about Frankie, Billy tells Richie that there is a new theory regarding homosexuality. What is the new theory?
4. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
5. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)