|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) Billy's parents abused him.
(b) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(c) His brother died from leukemia.
(d) A childhood friend was murdered.
2. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
(c) The black boy.
3. How does Richie try to get Carlyle to leave the room peacefully after Carlyle accuses him of being rude?
(a) Richie is not peaceful; he is blunt and tells Carlyle to leave.
(b) Richie tries to kiss Carlyle.
(c) Richie claims Carlyle must have some very important business to attend to.
(d) Richie goes over to Carlyle and holds his hand while walking him out.
4. When Carlyle begins to flirt drunkenly with Richie, what does he do?
(a) Carlyle starts hugging Richie.
(b) Caryle starts rubbing Richie's back.
(c) Carlyle starts kissing Richie.
(d) Carlyle runs is hands through Richie's hair.
5. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
(a) Richie starts to wink at Carlyle.
(b) Richie starts to stroke Carlyle's arm.
(c) Starts taking his clothes off.
(d) Closes the bunk room door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
2. After coming in from playing basketball, how much money does Roger ask Billy or Richie to loan him?
3. After Carlyle leaves the room, after calling Richie rude, what does Billy say will cause him to find another bunk room?
4. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
5. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)