|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richie try to get Carlyle to leave the room peacefully after Carlyle accuses him of being rude?
(a) Richie goes over to Carlyle and holds his hand while walking him out.
(b) Richie claims Carlyle must have some very important business to attend to.
(c) Richie is not peaceful; he is blunt and tells Carlyle to leave.
(d) Richie tries to kiss Carlyle.
2. After coming in from playing basketball, how much money does Roger ask Billy or Richie to loan him?
3. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
(c) The Pier.
4. What does Carlyle ask Richie if he is?
(a) A funny.
(b) A "homo."
(c) A "Jim."
(d) A punk.
5. While discussing Richie's homosexuality, what does Carlyle claim he can "see" of Billy's?
(a) His "inner-gay."
(b) His scar.
(c) His soul.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger take out of his locker to put on before leaving the base?
2. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
3. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
4. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
5. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)