|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
(a) Roger claims Carlyle is messed up in the head.
(b) Roger feels like the whites are always trying to "keep him down."
(c) Roger claims that Carlyle is an alcoholic.
(d) Roger claims Carlyle is homophobic.
2. When Carlyle begins to flirt drunkenly with Richie, what does he do?
(a) Caryle starts rubbing Richie's back.
(b) Carlyle runs is hands through Richie's hair.
(c) Carlyle starts kissing Richie.
(d) Carlyle starts hugging Richie.
3. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
4. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
(a) Because Billy was the only other black man.
(b) Because they found out that they grew up together.
(c) Because he had a crush on Billy.
(d) Because Billy talked back.
5. What does Carlyle say Richie did to him when he slept on the bunk house floor?
(a) Slept on the floor with him.
(b) Kissed his "joint."
(c) Tried some "funny-stuff."
(d) Smoked his drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
2. What does Carlyle blame his bad behavior on?
3. What excuse does Richie make for closing the bunk room door?
4. How much money does Richie loan Carlyle?
5. According to Carlyle, what is the Army all about?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)