|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Billy and Roger leave to go play basketball, what does Richie to to Billy's bed?
(a) Tears up the Playboy and throws the pieces all over his bed.
(b) Pulls all of the sheets off.
(c) Sprays cologne all over it.
(d) Climbs in naked and rubs himself all over the sheets.
2. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A book.
(c) A hug.
(d) A beer.
3. According to Carlyle, what is "the black man's problem"?
(a) Too angry.
(b) Too dark.
(c) Too much feeling.
(d) Too repressed.
4. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
5. When Carlyle begins to flirt drunkenly with Richie, what does he do?
(a) Carlyle starts hugging Richie.
(b) Caryle starts rubbing Richie's back.
(c) Carlyle starts kissing Richie.
(d) Carlyle runs is hands through Richie's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger make Billy do when Billy tells him he is "sick-like"?
2. When Billy throws a basketball at Richie, what does the basketball knock out of Richie's hand?
3. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
4. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
5. How does Richie try to get Carlyle to leave the room peacefully after Carlyle accuses him of being rude?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)