|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
2. After Billy and Roger leave to go play basketball, what does Richie to to Billy's bed?
(a) Tears up the Playboy and throws the pieces all over his bed.
(b) Sprays cologne all over it.
(c) Pulls all of the sheets off.
(d) Climbs in naked and rubs himself all over the sheets.
3. Why does Billy claim to want to get a part-time job as a bartender?
(a) To become part of the world again.
(b) To meet women.
(c) To learn the ropes of being tougher.
(d) For the money.
4. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
(a) He grabs a beer and chugs it.
(b) He starts to bounce a basketball in the room.
(c) He forgot if he took a shower already.
(d) He begins to do push-ups.
5. Why does Carlyle tell Billy he will be fine in battle?
(a) He does not care if he dies.
(b) He plans on going AWOL and never going to war.
(c) He plans on becoming a traitor once in Vietnam.
(d) He has been dodging bullets his whole life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
2. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
3. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
4. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
5. Richie comes in while Billy and Roger are working out. How does Richie make fun of them?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)