|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) A childhood friend was murdered.
(b) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(c) His brother died from leukemia.
(d) Billy's parents abused him.
2. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
(a) He begins to do push-ups.
(b) He grabs a beer and chugs it.
(c) He forgot if he took a shower already.
(d) He starts to bounce a basketball in the room.
3. Why does Carlyle say that Richie has the duty job that he does?
(a) Because he is gay.
(b) For kissing ass
(c) Because he is weak.
(d) Because he is dying.
4. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
(a) Richie starts to wink at Carlyle.
(b) Starts taking his clothes off.
(c) Richie starts to stroke Carlyle's arm.
(d) Closes the bunk room door.
5. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An Army officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Billy and Roger leave to go play basketball, what does Richie to to Billy's bed?
2. While discussing Richie's homosexuality, what does Carlyle claim he can "see" of Billy's?
3. After asking for a loan, why does Roger claim that Carlyle needs to get off base for a while?
4. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
5. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)