|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the others are leaving for town, what does Richie claim Billy is scared to death of?
(a) A cathouse.
2. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
(a) Finding a male prostitute.
(b) Going to a peep show.
(c) Going to a sex shop.
(d) Going to a whorehouse.
3. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
4. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
(a) Richie asks Billy if he (Billy) is who turned gay.
(b) Because Richie asks Billy if he thinks he could "turn gay."
(c) Richie tells Billy he is lying.
(d) Richie has heard this story before.
5. According to Carlyle, what is the Army all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
2. After coming in from playing basketball, how much money does Roger ask Billy or Richie to loan him?
3. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
4. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)