|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger say will help Billy become tougher?
(a) Learning a "fall-away" jumper.
(b) Becoming an S.P.
(d) Becoming a bouncer.
2. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
(a) Recruiting meeting.
(b) P Company.
(c) In Vietnam.
(d) Basic training.
3. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
4. Why does Carlyle tell Billy he will be fine in battle?
(a) He does not care if he dies.
(b) He has been dodging bullets his whole life.
(c) He plans on becoming a traitor once in Vietnam.
(d) He plans on going AWOL and never going to war.
5. What does Carlyle ask Richie if he is?
(a) A punk.
(b) A funny.
(c) A "Jim."
(d) A "homo."
Short Answer Questions
1. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
2. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
3. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
4. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
5. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)