|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late evening.
2. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
(a) He begins to do push-ups.
(b) He grabs a beer and chugs it.
(c) He forgot if he took a shower already.
(d) He starts to bounce a basketball in the room.
3. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
(a) Because they are all gay.
(b) Because they all share the same duty job.
(c) Because they are all to go to Vietnam together.
(d) Because they all enlisted at the same time.
4. What does Roger say will help Billy become tougher?
(a) Becoming a bouncer.
(b) Learning a "fall-away" jumper.
(c) Becoming an S.P.
5. Where is Billy from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
2. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
3. As Carlyle is leaving the room, he calls Richie a punk. What does Richie call Carlyle?
4. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
5. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)