|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Billy make about the waitress that makes Roger laugh at him?
(a) Billy says the black-haired waitress is smart.
(b) Billy says she likes him.
(c) Billy thinks she would make a good mother.
(d) Billy thinks she likes Roger.
2. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
3. Where is Billy from?
4. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
(c) A momma's boy.
(d) A child.
5. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
(a) Pauline Kael's, "I Lost it at the Movies."
(b) Lewis Carroll's, "Behind the Looking Glass."
(c) William Faulkner's, "The Sound and the Fury."
(d) Jo & Meg's, "Comic Tragedies."
Short Answer Questions
1. During the discussion about Frankie, Billy tells Richie that there is a new theory regarding homosexuality. What is the new theory?
2. What excuse does Richie make for closing the bunk room door?
3. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
4. After asking for a loan, why does Roger claim that Carlyle needs to get off base for a while?
5. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)