|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
(a) The Army is putting him in a mental hospital.
(b) The Army is transferring him to another unit.
(c) The Army is sending him home.
(d) The Army is sending him to Vietnam.
2. Why does Carlyle say that Richie has the duty job that he does?
(a) Because he is gay.
(b) Because he is weak.
(c) Because he is dying.
(d) For kissing ass
3. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
(a) He thinks everyone is gay.
(b) Everyone bores him.
(c) He thinks everyone is beneath him.
(d) He thinks everyone talks bad about him.
4. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
(a) Because Billy talked back.
(b) Because Billy was the only other black man.
(c) Because they found out that they grew up together.
(d) Because he had a crush on Billy.
5. As the others are leaving for town, what does Richie claim Billy is scared to death of?
(b) A cathouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing Richie's homosexuality, what does Carlyle claim he can "see" of Billy's?
2. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
3. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
4. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
5. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)