Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
(a) Because he had a crush on Billy.
(b) Because they found out that they grew up together.
(c) Because Billy was the only other black man.
(d) Because Billy talked back.
2. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
(b) The Pier.
3. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
(d) The black boy.
4. Richie comes in while Billy and Roger are working out. How does Richie make fun of them?
(a) Richie says that they are "humping" wrong.
(b) Richie tells them that is not how one argues with the floor.
(c) Richie says they will never become a couple if that is how they think it is done.
(d) Richie laughs and calls them "gay."
5. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Billy tells Carlyle that Richie is not "queer," what does Carlyle claim to want from Richie?
2. What does Carlyle blame his bad behavior on?
3. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
4. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
5. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)