|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
(a) Pauline Kael's, "I Lost it at the Movies."
(b) William Faulkner's, "The Sound and the Fury."
(c) Jo & Meg's, "Comic Tragedies."
(d) Lewis Carroll's, "Behind the Looking Glass."
2. As the others are leaving for town, what does Richie claim Billy is scared to death of?
(b) A cathouse.
3. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Late evening.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. After Billy and Roger leave to go play basketball, what does Richie to to Billy's bed?
(a) Tears up the Playboy and throws the pieces all over his bed.
(b) Climbs in naked and rubs himself all over the sheets.
(c) Sprays cologne all over it.
(d) Pulls all of the sheets off.
5. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) His brother died from leukemia.
(b) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(c) Billy's parents abused him.
(d) A childhood friend was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Billy from?
2. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
3. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
4. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
5. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)