|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A priest.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An Army officer.
2. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
(a) Finding a male prostitute.
(b) Going to a peep show.
(c) Going to a whorehouse.
(d) Going to a sex shop.
3. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
4. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
(a) Roger claims Carlyle is messed up in the head.
(b) Roger claims that Carlyle is an alcoholic.
(c) Roger feels like the whites are always trying to "keep him down."
(d) Roger claims Carlyle is homophobic.
5. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
(a) Basic training.
(b) In Vietnam.
(c) Recruiting meeting.
(d) P Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
2. After Carlyle leaves the room, after calling Richie rude, what does Billy say will cause him to find another bunk room?
3. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
4. When talking to Billy out "quality of talent," what is Carlyle referring to in regard to Richie and other men in the unit?
5. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)