|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Richie make for closing the bunk room door?
(a) Richie says it is too bright in the hallway.
(b) Richie says he wants to have some private time with Carlyle.
(c) Richie says that there is a draft in the hallway.
(d) Richie saya that it is too loud in the hallway.
2. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
(a) Going to a whorehouse.
(b) Finding a male prostitute.
(c) Going to a sex shop.
(d) Going to a peep show.
3. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
(a) Roger claims that Carlyle is an alcoholic.
(b) Roger feels like the whites are always trying to "keep him down."
(c) Roger claims Carlyle is homophobic.
(d) Roger claims Carlyle is messed up in the head.
4. Why does Carlyle say that Richie has the duty job that he does?
(a) Because he is dying.
(b) Because he is weak.
(c) For kissing ass
(d) Because he is gay.
5. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
(a) "Why are you doing this to me Carlyle?"
(b) "What about me, Carlyle?"
(c) "I hate you Carlyle!"
(d) "Wait for me, Carlyle."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Billy from?
2. What does Carlyle say Richie did to him when he slept on the bunk house floor?
3. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
4. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
5. What does Roger take out of his locker to put on before leaving the base?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)