|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
(c) Mopping the floor.
2. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
(a) A momma's boy.
(d) A child.
3. As the men are discussing Carlyle before going to town, why does Roger say Carlyle has been acting like he has?
(a) Roger claims Carlyle is homophobic.
(b) Roger claims that Carlyle is an alcoholic.
(c) Roger feels like the whites are always trying to "keep him down."
(d) Roger claims Carlyle is messed up in the head.
4. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
(a) Closes the bunk room door.
(b) Richie starts to wink at Carlyle.
(c) Starts taking his clothes off.
(d) Richie starts to stroke Carlyle's arm.
5. What initial reason does Roger give for going off base with Carlyle?
(a) Because he has wheels.
(b) Because he thinks a movie will do them both good.
(c) Because he really needs a friend.
(d) Because he thinks Carlyle needs to be watched over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
2. What excuse does Richie make for closing the bunk room door?
3. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
4. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
5. As Carlyle is leaving the room, he calls Richie a punk. What does Richie call Carlyle?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)