|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
2. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
3. What excuse does Richie make for closing the bunk room door?
(a) Richie saya that it is too loud in the hallway.
(b) Richie says he wants to have some private time with Carlyle.
(c) Richie says it is too bright in the hallway.
(d) Richie says that there is a draft in the hallway.
4. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
(a) The Army is sending him to Vietnam.
(b) The Army is sending him home.
(c) The Army is transferring him to another unit.
(d) The Army is putting him in a mental hospital.
5. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
(a) He thinks everyone talks bad about him.
(b) He thinks everyone is gay.
(c) He thinks everyone is beneath him.
(d) Everyone bores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
2. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Roger make Billy do when Billy tells him he is "sick-like"?
4. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
5. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)