|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
2. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
3. What does Carlyle blame his bad behavior on?
(a) Carlyle states that he was placed on the DL.
(b) Carlyle says he just received his papers.
(c) Carlyle says he is restless and bored.
(d) Carlyle says he is drunk.
4. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
(a) He thinks everyone is beneath him.
(b) He thinks everyone talks bad about him.
(c) Everyone bores him.
(d) He thinks everyone is gay.
5. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
2. Why does Billy claim to want to get a part-time job as a bartender?
3. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
4. After Carlyle leaves the room, after calling Richie rude, what does Billy say will cause him to find another bunk room?
5. What initial reason does Roger give for going off base with Carlyle?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)