|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) His brother died from leukemia.
(b) A childhood friend was murdered.
(c) Billy's parents abused him.
(d) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
2. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
(c) Mopping the floor.
3. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A priest.
(d) An Army officer.
4. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Early morning.
(c) Late evening.
(d) Late afternoon.
5. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
(a) He thinks everyone is gay.
(b) Everyone bores him.
(c) He thinks everyone talks bad about him.
(d) He thinks everyone is beneath him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
2. After asking for a loan, why does Roger claim that Carlyle needs to get off base for a while?
3. Where did Billy and Roger meet for the first time?
4. What initial reason does Roger give for going off base with Carlyle?
5. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)