|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans about the trip does Richie find disgusting?
(a) Going to a sex shop.
(b) Going to a peep show.
(c) Going to a whorehouse.
(d) Finding a male prostitute.
2. As Carlyle is leaving the room, he calls Richie a punk. What does Richie call Carlyle?
(a) A pig.
(b) An animal.
(c) A pussycat.
(d) A dog.
3. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
4. After Carlyle leaves the room, after calling Richie rude, what does Billy say will cause him to find another bunk room?
(a) If Richie keeps making moves on him.
(b) If Rooney keeps coming in drunk.
(c) If Carlyle falls asleep on the floor again.
(d) If Carlyle moves into their bunk room.
5. Where is Billy from?
6. Why does Carlyle tell Billy he will be fine in battle?
(a) He does not care if he dies.
(b) He plans on going AWOL and never going to war.
(c) He has been dodging bullets his whole life.
(d) He plans on becoming a traitor once in Vietnam.
7. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
8. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
(d) The Pier.
9. Why does Roger think Billy wants to get a part-time job bartending?
(a) Because of the black-haired waitress.
(b) For the money.
(c) To become tougher.
(d) To lose his virginity.
10. What does Carlyle ask Richie if he is?
(a) A funny.
(b) A punk.
(c) A "homo."
(d) A "Jim."
11. What did Billy want to grow up to be?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A priest.
(d) An Army officer.
12. Why does Carlyle say that Richie has the duty job that he does?
(a) Because he is weak.
(b) Because he is dying.
(c) For kissing ass
(d) Because he is gay.
13. What does Carlyle call Roger throughout the play?
(d) The black boy.
14. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
15. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy claim to want to get a part-time job as a bartender?
2. What does Roger take out of his locker to put on before leaving the base?
3. When Billy throws a basketball at Richie, what does the basketball knock out of Richie's hand?
4. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
5. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)