|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming in from playing basketball, how much money does Roger ask Billy or Richie to loan him?
2. How much money does Richie loan Carlyle?
3. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
4. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
(a) Because they all share the same duty job.
(b) Because they are all to go to Vietnam together.
(c) Because they all enlisted at the same time.
(d) Because they are all gay.
5. When Carlyle begins to flirt drunkenly with Richie, what does he do?
(a) Carlyle starts hugging Richie.
(b) Carlyle starts kissing Richie.
(c) Caryle starts rubbing Richie's back.
(d) Carlyle runs is hands through Richie's hair.
6. Why does Carlyle say he doesn't like "nobody's voice but my own"?
(a) He thinks everyone is gay.
(b) He thinks everyone is beneath him.
(c) Everyone bores him.
(d) He thinks everyone talks bad about him.
7. What does Roger take out of his locker to put on before leaving the base?
(a) A duster coat.
(c) A smoking jacket.
(d) A cowboy hat.
8. What does Carlyle say Richie did to him when he slept on the bunk house floor?
(a) Slept on the floor with him.
(b) Kissed his "joint."
(c) Smoked his drugs.
(d) Tried some "funny-stuff."
9. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
(a) A beer.
(b) A hug.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A book.
10. Where is Billy from?
11. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
12. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
13. After Billy and Roger leave to go play basketball, what does Richie to to Billy's bed?
(a) Tears up the Playboy and throws the pieces all over his bed.
(b) Climbs in naked and rubs himself all over the sheets.
(c) Pulls all of the sheets off.
(d) Sprays cologne all over it.
14. After Billy tells Carlyle that Richie is not "queer," what does Carlyle claim to want from Richie?
(a) Carlyle says he wants "nothing" from Richie.
(b) Carlyle says he wants some "dating tips" from Richie.
(c) Carlyle says he wants to "get some" from Richie.
(d) Carlyle says he wants to get grooming tips from Richie.
15. Why does Richie question his own mentality after Billy and Roger leave to play basketball?
(a) He begins to do push-ups.
(b) He starts to bounce a basketball in the room.
(c) He grabs a beer and chugs it.
(d) He forgot if he took a shower already.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger make Billy do when Billy tells him he is "sick-like"?
2. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
3. According to Carlyle, what is the Army all about?
4. After asking for a loan, why does Roger claim that Carlyle needs to get off base for a while?
5. While discussing Richie's homosexuality, what does Carlyle claim he can "see" of Billy's?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)