Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rooney's (L.B.J.) MOS?
(a) Flight coordinator.
(d) Medical technician.
2. What does Roger claim will happen to Sarge (Rooney) within one year?
(a) He will die in action in the war.
(b) He will blow himself up.
(c) He will be dishonorably discharged.
(d) He will drink himself to death.
3. What is Richie's sexual orientation?
4. Roger asks Billy if he would rather fight a war in the freezing cold or one where there were "awful ....". Awful what?
(a) Living quarters.
5. According to the stage directions, how many lights hang at the center of the ceiling?
6. As Cokes and Rooney are telling the men about their past, what do they say happened to O'Flannigan?
(a) He turned on his fellow soliders, and they pushed him out of a plane.
(b) During a jump gone bad, he broke both of his legs and the Army sent him home.
(c) He pulled the shoot release at 500 feet and died.
(d) He did not pack his shoot properly, and it did not deploy.
7. What happened to Cokes when he ran over a spider hole while in battle?
(a) He was shot in the foot.
(b) He was shot in the "'ot."
(c) He was shot in the "ass."
(d) He was shot in the "ah'm."
8. How many bunks are on the stage at the opening of Act 1?
9. What happens to Cokes after he and Rooney finish singing their song?
(a) Cokes passes out and dies.
(b) Cokes punches Billy.
(c) Cokes kisses Richie.
(d) Cokes falls on his face.
10. What object is at the foot of each of the bunks?
(a) A green wooden footlocker.
(b) A military backpack.
(c) A black wooden footlocker.
(d) A mini-stove.
11. What character tries to slit his wrists in a suicide attempt?
12. At the end of Act 1, what does Richie do to Carlyle to get Billy to yell at him?
(a) Richie kicks Carlyle.
(b) Richie covers up Carlyle and pats his arm.
(c) Richie kisses Carlyle.
(d) Richie lies down beside Carlyle.
13. How did Martin and Richie come to be in the military?
(a) They were drafted.
(b) It is judges orders to avoid jail time.
(c) They enlisted.
(d) It is part of time off for good behavior from jail.
14. What does MOS stand for?
(a) Military Officer's Standard.
(b) Man On Stand.
(c) Man Over State.
(d) Military Occupation Specialty.
15. According to the stage directions, what color are the shades that cover the lights?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy claim is a beautiful screamer?
2. How are Cokes's boots different from everyone else's?
3. When discussing the war with Richie, who does Roger claim everyone is saying is the new "Hitler"?
4. What problem does Carlyle have with all of the officers in the Army?
5. Why does Carlyle refuse to get off of the floor and into bed?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)