|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger tell Richie to keep Rooney's death from Cokes?
(a) Because he doesn't want to see Cokes cry.
(b) Because Cokes is too drunk and his friend.
(c) Because He wants to tell Cokes.
(d) Because it is the Army's problem now.
2. What is Roger's last name?
3. What does Carlyle say Richie did to him when he slept on the bunk house floor?
(a) Tried some "funny-stuff."
(b) Smoked his drugs.
(c) Kissed his "joint."
(d) Slept on the floor with him.
4. According to the stage directions, what color are the shades that cover the lights?
5. What comment does Billy make about the waitress that makes Roger laugh at him?
(a) Billy thinks she likes Roger.
(b) Billy says the black-haired waitress is smart.
(c) Billy says she likes him.
(d) Billy thinks she would make a good mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character tries to slit his wrists in a suicide attempt?
2. What did Cokes get the Silver Star for?
3. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
4. As Carlyle is leaving the room, he calls Richie a punk. What does Richie call Carlyle?
5. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)