|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
(a) A book.
(b) A hug.
(c) A beer.
(d) A cigarette.
2. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
(a) William Faulkner's, "The Sound and the Fury."
(b) Lewis Carroll's, "Behind the Looking Glass."
(c) Pauline Kael's, "I Lost it at the Movies."
(d) Jo & Meg's, "Comic Tragedies."
3. What does Carlyle pull out of his pocket after catching Roger in Richie's footlocker?
(a) A letter from Roger's family.
(b) A pint of whiskey.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A marijuana cigarette.
4. How much money does Richie loan Carlyle?
5. Fed up with arguing about who will leave the room, where does Roger say he is going to go?
(a) To the mess hall.
(b) To the gym.
(c) To the john.
(d) To the Sergent.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Roger is finishing up the mopping, what do Cokes and Rooney carry into the room?
2. Rooney receives two injuries from his struggle with Carlyle. What is his second injury?
3. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
4. Why does Roger tell Richie to keep Rooney's death from Cokes?
5. When the men are talking about their fathers, what does Richie have trouble opening?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)