|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richie's last name?
2. Why do Roger and Billy have a problem with Richie telling them to take a walk?
(a) Because they want to be a part of what happens.
(b) Because they want to stay and watch what goes on.
(c) Because it is their room too.
(d) Because they are jealous.
3. What do Roger and Billy bring Carlyle while he is laying on the floor?
(a) Another beer.
(b) The blankets from their beds.
(c) The mop.
(d) The Playboy.
4. At the opening of Act 2, Scene 2, what music is playing?
(a) Beautiful Screamer.
(b) The Star-Spangled Banner.
(c) Beautiful Streamer.
5. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
2. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
3. Who does Billy claim is a beautiful screamer?
4. What does Carlyle say Richie did to him when he slept on the bunk house floor?
5. What excuse does Carlyle make for his behavior (crawling on the floor)?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)