|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rooney doing when he enters the bunk room after Billy has been stabbed?
(a) Comming to give the men papers for leaving for Vietnam.
(b) Looking for his gun.
(c) Playing hide-and-seek.
(d) Looking for more beer.
2. As Richie is discussing the war with Billy and Roger, who does he claim hangs snakes by the tail in dark caves waiting for soldiers to enter and be bitten?
(b) American soliders in Vietnam.
(c) German soldiers.
(d) The Russians.
3. Instead of Billy leaving the room, where does Billy tell Carlyle and Richie to go to?
(a) To the showers.
(b) To Carlyle's car.
(c) To hell.
(d) Into some bushes or a field.
4. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
(a) "Why are you doing this to me Carlyle?"
(b) "I hate you Carlyle!"
(c) "Wait for me, Carlyle."
(d) "What about me, Carlyle?"
5. After calling Richie "Eddie," what does Richie say his friends call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. After everyone has left the room after Carlyle's arrest, what does Roger get angry at Richie for keeping from him?
2. After Billy tells Carlyle that Richie is not "queer," what does Carlyle claim to want from Richie?
3. When Richie is making fun of Billy's uneducated talk, Richie says Billy has more school than what?
4. As Carlyle is leaving the room, he calls Richie a punk. What does Richie call Carlyle?
5. After Richie claims that Carlyle is his guest, what does Richie do to Carlyle?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)