|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cokes sent home from battle?
(a) He has PTSD.
(b) He has BPD.
(c) He has AIDS.
(d) He has leukemia.
2. According to the stage directions, what color are the shades that cover the lights?
3. What did Richie do after his father left him and his mother?
(a) He ran to the movies.
(b) Richie went to the police station to report his dad as a runaway.
(c) Richie laid in the grass, closed his eyes, and waited for his dad to come home.
(d) He went to his room and cried.
4. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
(a) Because they are all gay.
(b) Because they all enlisted at the same time.
(c) Because they all share the same duty job.
(d) Because they are all to go to Vietnam together.
5. What is Richie's duty job in the Army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carlyle make up a story about being covered in blood?
2. What happens to Cokes after he and Rooney finish singing their song?
3. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
4. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
5. Why does Carlyle yell at Billy when questioning Billy about why he is so uptight?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)