|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cokes and Rooney are telling the men about their past, what do they say happened to O'Flannigan?
(a) He pulled the shoot release at 500 feet and died.
(b) During a jump gone bad, he broke both of his legs and the Army sent him home.
(c) He turned on his fellow soliders, and they pushed him out of a plane.
(d) He did not pack his shoot properly, and it did not deploy.
2. What excuse does Carlyle make for his behavior (crawling on the floor)?
(a) Carlyle says he has lost his mind.
(b) Carlyle states he is afraid of dying and acting like a child makes him feel better.
(c) Carlyle does not give an excuse.
(d) Carlyle states that he is drunk.
3. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
(a) The Army is sending him to Vietnam.
(b) The Army is sending him home.
(c) The Army is putting him in a mental hospital.
(d) The Army is transferring him to another unit.
4. Roger asks Billy if he would rather fight a war in the freezing cold or one where there were "awful ....". Awful what?
(d) Living quarters.
5. How many people from Billy's platoon are going to Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Richie's sexual orientation?
2. Since Rich missed dinner to take care of Richie, what does Billy bring him from the mess hall?
3. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
4. How did Martin and Richie come to be in the military?
5. After Richie leaves to take a shower, what do Billy and Roger decide to do?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)