|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
(b) Mopping the floor.
2. What does Roger claim will happen to Sarge (Rooney) within one year?
(a) He will be dishonorably discharged.
(b) He will drink himself to death.
(c) He will blow himself up.
(d) He will die in action in the war.
3. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
(a) That Carlyle is ignorant.
(b) That Carlyle has not come down out of the trees yet.
(c) That Carlyle is trouble.
(d) That Carlyle is a closet homosexual.
4. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
5. What does MOS stand for?
(a) Man On Stand.
(b) Military Officer's Standard.
(c) Military Occupation Specialty.
(d) Man Over State.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy claim is a beautiful screamer?
2. Why does Roger want to stay at the barracks instead of going downtown with Carlyle?
3. In the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Billy asks Roger if he thinks Billy is a what?
4. Since Rich missed dinner to take care of Richie, what does Billy bring him from the mess hall?
5. Roger asks Billy if he would rather fight a war in the freezing cold or one where there were "awful ....". Awful what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)