|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Rich missed dinner to take care of Richie, what does Billy bring him from the mess hall?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) An apple.
(c) A piece of pie.
(d) Beef jerky.
2. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
(a) Go to the movies with him.
(b) Go to town together.
(c) Go to play basketball with him.
(d) Go to cool off and take a shower.
3. What object is at the foot of each of the bunks?
(a) A black wooden footlocker.
(b) A green wooden footlocker.
(c) A military backpack.
(d) A mini-stove.
4. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(b) A childhood friend was murdered.
(c) Billy's parents abused him.
(d) His brother died from leukemia.
5. Why does Roger want to stay at the barracks instead of going downtown with Carlyle?
(a) Roger wants to go to the gym.
(b) Roger hates Carlyle and will never go anywhere with him.
(c) Roger wants to look at the Playboy.
(d) Roger wants to clean the barracks floors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bunks are on the stage at the opening of Act 1?
2. What do Roger and Billy bring Carlyle while he is laying on the floor?
3. What does Roger say will help Billy become tougher?
4. What is Rooney's (L.B.J.) MOS?
5. What does Roger make Billy do when Billy tells him he is "sick-like"?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)