|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Cokes and Rooney are telling the men about their past, what do they say happened to O'Flannigan?
(a) He did not pack his shoot properly, and it did not deploy.
(b) He pulled the shoot release at 500 feet and died.
(c) During a jump gone bad, he broke both of his legs and the Army sent him home.
(d) He turned on his fellow soliders, and they pushed him out of a plane.
2. Carlyle has entered Richie's room looking for Roger. What does Richie do to make Carlyle think that Richie is going to hit on him?
(a) Richie starts to wink at Carlyle.
(b) Closes the bunk room door.
(c) Starts taking his clothes off.
(d) Richie starts to stroke Carlyle's arm.
3. How old was Billy when he decided what he wanted to do as a profession when he grew up?
4. How does Richie finish the following statement: "cleanliness is ....."?
5. How many people from Billy's platoon are going to Vietnam?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Billy make about the waitress that makes Roger laugh at him?
2. What did Cokes get the Silver Star for?
3. Richie comes in while Billy and Roger are working out. How does Richie make fun of them?
4. Why does Carlyle think that Billy, Richie, and Roger share such a nice room?
5. What does MOS stand for?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)