|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Billy, Roger, and Richie are getting finishing up the floors, Roger gets out a radio. What song are they listening to?
(a) "Solider Boy," by The Shirelles.
(b) "It's Now or Never," by Elvis Presley.
(c) "The Twist," by Chubby Checker.
(d) "Ruby," by Ray Charles.
2. After discussing what has happened to Martin, what does Richie offer to Carlyle?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A beer.
(c) A book.
(d) A hug.
3. As Richie is discussing the war with Billy and Roger, who does he claim hangs snakes by the tail in dark caves waiting for soldiers to enter and be bitten?
(a) The Russians.
(b) German soldiers.
(c) American soliders in Vietnam.
4. After asking for a loan, why does Roger claim that Carlyle needs to get off base for a while?
(a) Because he is being shipped off the Vietnam soon.
(b) Because he needs to go get drunk.
(c) Because he needs to go see his family.
(d) Because he feels bad about how he has been acting.
5. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
(a) A child.
(b) A momma's boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the stage directions, what color are the shades that cover the lights?
2. Why does Cokes claim he has been falling down a lot?
3. Who does Billy claim is a beautiful screamer?
4. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
5. Where are the men planning on going when they leave the base?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)