|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While recalling events from his hometown, what does Roger tell the others happened to the man in the phone booth?
(a) He was killed by gunfire.
(b) He was stabbed and died.
(c) He was assulted by a homosexual man.
(d) A delivery truck lost control and ran over him.
2. In Act 1, where does Richie invite Billy to go?
(a) The movies.
(b) To go visit his sister.
(c) Home with him on leave.
(d) Off base to a bar.
3. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
(a) That Carlyle is ignorant.
(b) That Carlyle has not come down out of the trees yet.
(c) That Carlyle is trouble.
(d) That Carlyle is a closet homosexual.
4. Why does Roger think Richie joined the Army?
(a) To get away from his parents.
(b) To be killed and die in honor.
(c) To become "straight."
(d) To be around lots of men.
5. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Billy and Roger first met, why did Roger keep talking to Billy?
2. What part of the day is it at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What did Cokes get the Silver Star for?
4. Because of O'Flannigan's accident, what song was he unable to sing?
5. Why does Carlyle refuse to get off of the floor and into bed?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)