|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Billy claim is a beautiful screamer?
2. How did Martin and Richie come to be in the military?
(a) It is judges orders to avoid jail time.
(b) They were drafted.
(c) They enlisted.
(d) It is part of time off for good behavior from jail.
3. How does Richie finish the following statement: "cleanliness is ....."?
4. According to the stage directions, what song begins playing at the end of Act 1?
(a) A funeral march.
(b) The National Anthem.
(d) The Star-Spangled Banner.
5. What does Roger get caught looking at in Richie's footlocker?
(a) A letter from the Army.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A picture of a naked man.
(d) A pin-up girl's picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. While recalling events from his hometown, what does Roger tell the others happened to the man in the phone booth?
2. At the end of Act 1, what does Richie do to Carlyle to get Billy to yell at him?
3. What did Cokes do to the man in the spider hole?
4. As Roger is finishing up the mopping, what do Cokes and Rooney carry into the room?
5. In the beginning of Act 1, what does Martin tell Richie he does every morning when he wakes up?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)