|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Carlyle make for his behavior (crawling on the floor)?
(a) Carlyle does not give an excuse.
(b) Carlyle states that he is drunk.
(c) Carlyle states he is afraid of dying and acting like a child makes him feel better.
(d) Carlyle says he has lost his mind.
2. According to Cokes's and Rooney's song, what must a paratrooper count to before pulling the cord to his shoot?
3. As Roger is finishing up the mopping, what do Cokes and Rooney carry into the room?
(a) More mops.
(c) The mail.
(d) Whiskey and beer bottles.
4. What is Rooney's nickname for Cokes?
5. According to the stage directions, how many lights hang at the center of the ceiling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlyle pull out of his pocket after catching Roger in Richie's footlocker?
2. How many years does Martin have left to serve in the military?
3. What is the one threat (as stated by the stage directions) that all of the men share?
4. Why does Roger tell Carlyle that he got such a nice room in the Army?
5. According to the stage directions, what song begins playing at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)