|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose father worked in a butcher shop?
2. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
(a) That Carlyle has not come down out of the trees yet.
(b) That Carlyle is a closet homosexual.
(c) That Carlyle is ignorant.
(d) That Carlyle is trouble.
3. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
(c) A child.
(d) A momma's boy.
4. While discussing Richie's homosexuality, what does Carlyle claim he can "see" of Billy's?
(a) His scar.
(b) His heart.
(c) His soul.
(d) His "inner-gay."
5. As Roger is finishing up the mopping, what do Cokes and Rooney carry into the room?
(b) Whiskey and beer bottles.
(c) More mops.
(d) The mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger make Billy do when Billy tells him he is "sick-like"?
2. What is the one threat (as stated by the stage directions) that all of the men share?
3. At the opening of Act 2, Scene2, whose lamp is lighting the room?
4. What do Roger and Billy bring Carlyle while he is laying on the floor?
5. According to the stage directions, where is Richie sitting at the opening of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)