|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carlyle stab Billy?
(a) In the crotch.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the arm.
2. Whose bed is Carlyle lying on when Billy comes back from the gym?
3. When talking about their pasts, what does Billy say his friend, Richie, did to his girlfriend one night?
(a) Richie beat up his girlfriend for being with a woman.
(b) Richie dumped his girlfriend to be with a man.
(c) Richie killed his girlfriend for cheating on him.
(d) Richie choked her for calling him a "homo."
4. As Billy is leaving the room (per Richie's request to take a walk), what does Billy claim "ain't right"?
(a) Leaving the room.
(b) Homosexual acts.
(c) The Army allowing homosexuals to enlist.
5. Why does Roger tell Richie to keep Rooney's death from Cokes?
(a) Because Cokes is too drunk and his friend.
(b) Because he doesn't want to see Cokes cry.
(c) Because He wants to tell Cokes.
(d) Because it is the Army's problem now.
Short Answer Questions
1. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
2. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
3. Since Rich missed dinner to take care of Richie, what does Billy bring him from the mess hall?
4. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
5. During the discussion about Frankie, Billy tells Richie that there is a new theory regarding homosexuality. What is the new theory?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)