|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many accidents did Rooney and Cokes get into the afternoon of Rooney's death?
2. When discussing the war with Richie, who does Roger claim everyone is saying is the new "Hitler"?
(b) Ho Chi Minh.
(d) The president.
3. Why does Carlyle yell at Billy when questioning Billy about why he is so uptight?
(a) Carlyle thinks that Billy is jealous and wants him for himself.
(b) Carlyle thinks that Billy is jealous and wants Richie for himself.
(c) Carlyle thinks that Billy is trying to keep him from getting a "nut."
(d) Because Billy smacks him.
4. When Richie is making fun of Billy's uneducated talk, Richie says Billy has more school than what?
(a) All educated black men.
(b) Carlyle will ever have.
(c) All the officers on the base.
(d) Carlyle has fingers and toes.
5. When Roger tells Richie that he and Billy are exercising, Richie says, "everyone has their own little pet name for it." What is Richie referring to?
(c) Mopping the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Cokes after he and Rooney finish singing their song?
2. After Carlyle leaves the room, after calling Richie rude, what does Billy say will cause him to find another bunk room?
3. Which character discusses the attempted suicide with the character who tried to slit his wrists?
4. What does Richie say to Carlyle as the men are leaving to go to town?
5. At the opening of Act 2, Scene 2, what music is playing?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)