|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of powder does Richie use for his rashes?
(a) Army issue medicated powder.
(b) Baby powder.
(c) Foot powder.
(d) Baking powder.
2. Why is Cokes sent home from battle?
(a) He has leukemia.
(b) He has AIDS.
(c) He has PTSD.
(d) He has BPD.
3. Why does Roger want to stay at the barracks instead of going downtown with Carlyle?
(a) Roger wants to look at the Playboy.
(b) Roger hates Carlyle and will never go anywhere with him.
(c) Roger wants to go to the gym.
(d) Roger wants to clean the barracks floors.
4. As Billy and Roger contemplate Carlyle's enlistment into the Army, why does Billy claim Carlyle is in the Army?
(a) Billy claims it is a deathwish.
(b) Billy claims it is because of Freedom's Frontier.
(c) Billy claims it is to finally become someone to be proud of.
(d) Billy claims it is only because of the court order.
5. Roger asks Billy if he would rather fight a war in the freezing cold or one where there were "awful ....". Awful what?
(b) Living quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing the war with Richie, who does Roger claim everyone is saying is the new "Hitler"?
2. As Cokes and Rooney are telling the men about their past, what do they say happened to O'Flannigan?
3. What problem does Carlyle have with all of the officers in the Army?
4. Why does Cokes claim he has been falling down a lot?
5. What excuse does Carlyle make for his behavior (crawling on the floor)?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)