|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one threat (as stated by the stage directions) that all of the men share?
(b) The war.
(d) Losing a limb.
2. What happens to Cokes after he and Rooney finish singing their song?
(a) Cokes kisses Richie.
(b) Cokes punches Billy.
(c) Cokes passes out and dies.
(d) Cokes falls on his face.
3. Because of O'Flannigan's accident, what song was he unable to sing?
(a) Beautiful Streamers.
(d) Beautiful Screamers.
4. What do Roger and Billy bring Carlyle while he is laying on the floor?
(a) The blankets from their beds.
(b) The Playboy.
(c) The mop.
(d) Another beer.
5. According to Cokes's and Rooney's song, what must a paratrooper count to before pulling the cord to his shoot?
Short Answer Questions
1. While recalling events from his hometown, what does Roger tell the others happened to the man in the phone booth?
2. What excuse does Carlyle make for his behavior (crawling on the floor)?
3. What did Cokes do to the man in the spider hole?
4. Why does Carlyle refuse to get off of the floor and into bed?
5. What did Cokes get the Silver Star for?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)