|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Billy threaten Richie while they are mopping the bunks?
(a) Because Richie keeps making advances towards him (flirting).
(b) Because Billy caught Richie smoking pot.
(c) Because he is afraid Richie will tell the Army he is homosexual.
(d) Because Richie is not working hard enough.
2. What is Rooney's nickname for Cokes?
3. Why does Roger want to stay at the barracks instead of going downtown with Carlyle?
(a) Roger hates Carlyle and will never go anywhere with him.
(b) Roger wants to go to the gym.
(c) Roger wants to look at the Playboy.
(d) Roger wants to clean the barracks floors.
4. Who are the two black characters in the play?
(a) Billy and Martin.
(b) Carlyle and Roger.
(c) Roger and Clark.
(d) Clark and Billy.
5. How did Billy come to join the Army?
(a) Time off for good behavior from jail.
(d) Part of judges orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richie think that Roger would understand problems associated with being homosexual?
2. Why does Roger tell Carlyle that he got such a nice room in the Army?
3. What does MOS stand for?
4. According to Cokes's and Rooney's song, what must a paratrooper count to before pulling the cord to his shoot?
5. What character tries to slit his wrists in a suicide attempt?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)