|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Billy and Roger contemplate Carlyle's enlistment into the Army, why does Billy claim Carlyle is in the Army?
(a) Billy claims it is only because of the court order.
(b) Billy claims it is to finally become someone to be proud of.
(c) Billy claims it is because of Freedom's Frontier.
(d) Billy claims it is a deathwish.
2. As Cokes and Rooney are telling the men about their past, what do they say happened to O'Flannigan?
(a) He did not pack his shoot properly, and it did not deploy.
(b) During a jump gone bad, he broke both of his legs and the Army sent him home.
(c) He pulled the shoot release at 500 feet and died.
(d) He turned on his fellow soliders, and they pushed him out of a plane.
3. When Billy is being questioned by Carlyle about his bunk mates, Billy denies that Richie is gay. What does Billy claim Richie is?
(b) A child.
(d) A momma's boy.
4. While recalling events from his hometown, what does Roger tell the others happened to the man in the phone booth?
(a) He was assulted by a homosexual man.
(b) He was stabbed and died.
(c) A delivery truck lost control and ran over him.
(d) He was killed by gunfire.
5. What does Carlyle pull out of his pocket after catching Roger in Richie's footlocker?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A marijuana cigarette.
(c) A letter from Roger's family.
(d) A pint of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carlyle's job in P Company?
2. What did Cokes do to the man in the spider hole?
3. What is the only book that Richie tries to read during the play?
4. Because of O'Flannigan's accident, what song was he unable to sing?
5. In Act 1, where does Richie invite Billy to go?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)