|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richie enters the bunk room as Carlyle and Billy are discussing him. What does Richie state about Carlyle?
(a) That Carlyle is trouble.
(b) That Carlyle is a closet homosexual.
(c) That Carlyle is ignorant.
(d) That Carlyle has not come down out of the trees yet.
2. Why does Carlyle refuse to get off of the floor and into bed?
(a) Carlyle says he cannot walk because of his broken ankle.
(b) Carlyle is afraid of his bed.
(c) Carlyle says he cannot find his bed; it is gone.
(d) Carlyle is afraid Richie will get into bed with him.
3. What does Richie suggest Billy do instead of going to town with Carlyle and Roger?
(a) Go to the movies with him.
(b) Go to town together.
(c) Go to play basketball with him.
(d) Go to cool off and take a shower.
4. What made Billy choose a profession that requires helping others?
(a) A neighbor went mad and started axing cars.
(b) His brother died from leukemia.
(c) A childhood friend was murdered.
(d) Billy's parents abused him.
5. What does Roger say will help Billy become tougher?
(a) Becoming a bouncer.
(b) Learning a "fall-away" jumper.
(d) Becoming an S.P.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Billy get angry when Richie questions him about a story he told about a friend turning gay?
2. When discussing the war with Richie, who does Roger claim everyone is saying is the new "Hitler"?
3. Where does Richie tell Carlyle the "real Richie" has gone?
4. News regarding Martin has come in. Where is Martin going?
5. Who are the two black characters in the play?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)