|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger get caught looking at in Richie's footlocker?
(a) A letter from the Army.
(b) A picture of a naked man.
(c) A wallet.
(d) A pin-up girl's picture.
2. When talking about their pasts, what does Billy say his friend, Richie, did to his girlfriend one night?
(a) Richie choked her for calling him a "homo."
(b) Richie killed his girlfriend for cheating on him.
(c) Richie dumped his girlfriend to be with a man.
(d) Richie beat up his girlfriend for being with a woman.
3. Who first tells the investigating officers that Carlyle is responsible for the attacks?
4. Why does Cokes claim he has been falling down a lot?
(a) From leukemia.
(b) From PTSD.
(c) From dizzy spells.
(d) From drinking.
5. What is Billy's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Billy and Roger contemplate Carlyle's enlistment into the Army, why does Billy claim Carlyle is in the Army?
2. Which character discusses the attempted suicide with the character who tried to slit his wrists?
3. In Act 1, where does Richie invite Billy to go?
4. What initial reason does Roger give for going off base with Carlyle?
5. What is Rooney's nickname for Cokes?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)