1. What character tries to slit his wrists in a suicide attempt?
2. According to the stage directions, how many lights hang at the center of the ceiling?
3. According to the stage directions, what color are the shades that cover the lights?
4. How many bunks are on the stage at the opening of Act 1?
5. What object is at the foot of each of the bunks?
(a) A green wooden footlocker.
(b) A mini-stove.
(c) A black wooden footlocker.
(d) A military backpack.
6. Which character discusses the attempted suicide with the character who tried to slit his wrists?
7. In the beginning of Act 1, what does Martin tell Richie he does every morning when he wakes up?
(c) Tries to sneak out.
8. How did Martin and Richie come to be in the military?
(a) They were drafted.
(b) It is judges orders to avoid jail time.
(c) It is part of time off for good behavior from jail.
(d) They enlisted.
This section contains 5,385 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)