• Richie and Martin discuss Martin's attempted suicide.
• The men talk about life and joke about Richie's supposed homosexuality.
• Carlyle enters, drunk, and calls Roger a "Tom."
• Carlyle questions all three men about the Army, life, and their living arrangements.
• Carlyle claims that Vietnam is not his (and Roger's) war.
• Billy tells Richie to be "gay" on his own time and that Billy wants nothing to do with it.
• Rooney and Cokes tell the men about the war and explains "Beautiful Streamer."
• Billy tells his story about Frankie.
• Carlyle explains his fears about the Army.
• Carlyle passes out on the bunk room floor.
Act 2, Scene 1
• Roger and Billy discuss Billy's childhood and how they met.
• Carlyle comes into the bunk room looking for Roger, only to find Richie and begin questioning him about his homosexuality.
• Carlyle and Richie discuss the Army and their duties.
• Carlyle accuses Richie of...
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)