|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bruno tell his friends he is going before he catches the train to Metcalf?
2. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
(a) Guilt over his wife's death.
(b) The work blues.
(c) Too much coffee.
(d) Pre-wedding nerves.
3. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
(a) Detective stories.
(b) Romantic stories.
(c) Pulp fiction stories.
(d) Sporting stories.
4. Where does Guy arrange to meet Miriam?
(a) At the high school.
(b) At his hotel.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At his mother's house.
5. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) Nothern broad.
(b) West coast blonde.
(c) Eastern blonde.
(d) Southern redhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
3. What was the only thing Miriam had said to Guy in her letter?
4. Where did Guy meet Anne?
5. What does Guy decide to have to make him more alert for the murder?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)