|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
(a) The work blues.
(b) Too much coffee.
(c) Pre-wedding nerves.
(d) Guilt over his wife's death.
2. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
3. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
4. What is the title of the black and white picture Bruno has over his head?
(a) The perfect murder.
(b) Imaginary palace.
(c) Imaginary zoo.
5. Why does Guy think he feels such shame?
(a) Miriam once aborted his child.
(b) He once loved someone like Miriam.
(c) Miriam knows everything about him.
(d) He couldn't make Miraim happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of architecture does Bruno say one mostly finds in Santa Fe?
2. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
3. In what part of Long Island is Guy supposed to meet Anne?
4. What does the author describe as a pink tan blanket?
5. What kind of story does Guy tell Bruno he has read too many of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)