|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem Guy reads in the Wall Street bar?
(a) The Fool on the Hill.
(b) The Leaden Footed.
(c) Fool's Gold.
(d) The Leaden Eyed.
2. Where does Bruno get his haircut in this section?
(a) Madison Gardens.
(b) Wall Street.
(d) Times Square.
3. What does Bruno send in thanks for Guy putting him up in the spare room?
(b) A wallet.
(c) A card.
4. What type of woman does Bruno say he knows well?
(a) West coast blonde.
(b) Nothern broad.
(c) Southern redhead.
(d) Eastern blonde.
5. What does Guy do for a job?
(a) A chef.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) An architect.
(d) A journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Guy of Miriam's death?
2. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
3. What does Bruno call his house?
4. What does Guy think of as a rich possession?
5. In which month does Miriam say her child is due?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)