|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bruno say Guy takes the hard way?
2. What does Bruno say he has many ideas for?
(a) Short stories.
(b) Perfect robberies.
(c) Perfect murders.
3. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
(a) Witness statements.
(d) Court orders.
4. Where did Guy meet Anne?
(a) The Jazz Festival in New Orleans.
(b) The National Art Gallery in London.
(c) The Art Institute in New York.
(d) The Guggenheim in New York.
5. Why does Guy decide it was best to send Miriam money?
(a) She could start a campaign against him.
(b) She was friends with his boss.
(c) She lived with his mother.
(d) He wanted the child looked after.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
2. What is Sammie big and flabby like?
3. What does the doctor give Bruno to calm him down in chapter 38?
4. What does Bruno refuse to take from Gerard even though he is dying for it?
5. Where does Guy dump the Luger?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)