|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Guy believe is the ultimate judge?
(b) His mother.
2. What did Ethel Petersen teach guy when he was a child?
(a) The piano.
(b) The guitar.
(d) Racket ball.
3. What does Tim think is the problem with Guy?
(a) Pre-wedding nerves.
(b) Guilt over his wife's death.
(c) The work blues.
(d) Too much coffee.
4. What does Bruno do to blot out the pain and depression?
(a) Tidy his house.
(c) Taslk to his mother.
(d) Play tennis.
5. Who does Guy feel he can never hug again?
(c) HIs children.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne tell Guy her and her family have mailed to attest to his presence in Mexico at the time of Miriam's death?
2. What did the televised shuffleboard game say you have to be to view the world?
3. Who interrupts Anne and Guy and when she questions if he wants to be with her?
4. What does the letter say is wrong with Miriam?
5. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)