|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police find the overcoat and the hat?
(a) In Bruno's basement.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In Bruno's room.
2. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
(a) A broken bone.
(b) A mask of cuts.
(c) A hat of nails.
(d) An open wound.
3. What continent are Bruno and his mother planning to travel to in chapter 38?
4. What does Gerard say he has wandered into when Bruno enters his office?
(a) A female haven.
(c) Another case.
(d) Another great New York bar.
5. What does Guy do in the Pullman carriage that he shouldn't?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does Gerard say Charles likes reading?
2. What was the name of the redhead Bruno's father dated?
3. What does Bruno write in the telegram he sends just after Guy's inquest?
4. What does Howland suggest Gerrad does at the end of chapter 43?
5. Who is Miriam's death attributed to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)