|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does does Gerard say he talked to on the train Bruno and Guy were traveling on together?
(a) The waiter who served them.
(b) The train driver.
(c) The ticket collector.
(d) Bruno's porter.
2. What two words does the author use to describe the rhythm of the train?
(a) Bluesy and smooth.
(b) Angry and irregular.
(c) Rough and ready.
(d) Routine and happy.
3. What does Guy's face sting like as he makes his way towards the filling station?
(a) A mask of cuts.
(b) An open wound.
(c) A hat of nails.
(d) A broken bone.
4. What writes a message across the sky?
(a) A plane.
(b) A bird.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A glider.
5. What is Robert Treacher want Guy to build?
(a) A dam.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Guy's old friend Peter work?
2. What is the name of the street Miriam lives on?
3. What kind of people does Bruno say usually get caught?
4. What is the name of Anne's bird?
5. What item of Guy's clothes is tomato colored?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)