|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the second generation of Koreans see their future?
(a) In France.
(b) In Japan.
(c) In America.
(d) In Korea.
2. When did Lung On and Ing Hay come to America?
3. Where did most Filipinos initially arrive?
(b) San Francisco.
4. Whose rule were the Koreans opposed to in Korea?
5. Why did Takaki write this book?
(a) He loves history.
(b) He has family in Hawaii.
(c) He feels sorry for immigrants.
(d) He is a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Lung On and Ing Hay live in America before receiving their letters?
2. Where did Filipino immigrants work when they moved to Alaska?
3. In 1910, who did the United States courts rule were white?
4. Where did Asian-Indian workers work in Washington?
5. In 1940, what percent of Chinese immigrants lived on the West coast?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)