|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Takaki described the majority of Chinese immigrants in his book?
(b) Age 10-19.
(d) Ages 45-65.
2. Where did the majority of Korean immigrants settle?
3. Why were Asian-Indian workers subjected to racial slurs?
(a) Because of food.
(b) Because of religion.
(c) Because of language.
(d) Because they dressed differently.
4. Who did The Chinese Six Companies support when China was taken over by communists?
(b) No one.
(c) Communist China.
(d) Kuomintang of Chiang Kai-shek.
5. Koreans were accepted ________ their Asian peers.
(a) About the same as.
(b) As equals to.
(c) Less than.
(d) More than.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Filipinos considered by Americans?
2. What did the planters in the agricultural industry think of Filipino immigrants?
3. Why were Asian-Indians able to find jobs in the fields down South?
4. What war do Americans depict in films cruelly?
5. Where did Filipino immigrants work when they moved to Alaska?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)