|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did The Chinese Six Companies support when China was taken over by communists?
(a) Communist China.
(b) Kuomintang of Chiang Kai-shek.
(c) No one.
2. In whose name did Asian-Indian place their land to avoid the Alien Land Law?
(a) Their mothers.'
(b) Their childrens.
(c) Their wives.'
(d) Their fathers.'
3. When was the McCarran-Watter Act passed?
4. What war do Americans depict in films cruelly?
(b) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Cold War.
5. What did second generation Koreans not believe in?
(a) Korean nationalism.
(b) American politics.
(c) Korean religion.
(d) American war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the letters Lung On and Ing Hay received demand they do?
2. Where do the Asian female immigrants typically work in New York?
3. What does Takaki say separates Asian immigrants from management positions?
4. Why did the second generation of Koreans differ from the first generation?
5. How long did Lung On and Ing Hay live in America before receiving their letters?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)