|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much planning did Vietnamese immigrants do prior to moving to America?
(a) About 6 months.
(b) 8 years.
(c) Two years.
(d) None to very little.
2. Where did Takaki grow up?
3. When did the Chinese communists take over China?
4. Where did Asian-Indian workers work in California?
(a) Gold mines.
(b) Steel mills.
(c) The fields.
(d) The fishing boats.
5. What did Koreans have to compete with other Asians for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike their counterparts in Hawaii, what did Filipinos in other states face?
2. Why were Koreans forced to live in black or Hispanic neighborhoods?
3. Where did Filipino immigrants work when they moved to Alaska?
4. Where did Chinese children study at night?
5. When did the Vietnamese population grow in America?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)