|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Chinese immigrants forge documents after the fires in 1906?
(a) To return to China.
(b) To vote.
(c) To bring their family to America.
(d) To own property.
2. Where did Takaki grow up?
3. What percentage of Korean immigrants have college degrees?
4. In what industry did most of the Filipino immigrants work?
(a) Service industry.
(b) Engineering industry.
(c) Financial industry.
(d) Technological industry.
5. What did many Filipinos try to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the planters in the agricultural industry think of Filipino immigrants?
2. Why were Asian-Indians able to find jobs in the fields down South?
3. Where is Little Taipei located?
4. In 1910, who did the United States courts rule were white?
5. What did the Alien Land Law prevent?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)