Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he is led back into the courtroom, what does Meursault notice?
2. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
3. When Meursault tells the guard about the things that he misses, what does the guard say?
4. How does Meursault answer the question of why he hesitated before firing four more shots into the Arab's body?
5. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
In much of the novel, Meursault seems to be resigned to his fate. Write an essay examining the idea of fate and discussing how it is explored in the novel.
Write an essay evaluating the role and treatment of family in the novel.
Write an essay exploring how the author sets up Meursault as a character to whom it is hard to relate. Give specific examples from the novel.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)