|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Sit and drink wine.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Clean the dishes.
2. Of which of the following materials is the beach house made?
3. Of what implications of his actions does Meursault seem most aware?
(a) He seems aware that he will be found guilty.
(b) He seems aware that he will not marry Marie.
(c) He seems aware that he will feel guilt.
(d) He doesn't seem aware of implications.
4. As Meursault waits for his trial, what does he notice about the noise in the courtroom?
(a) There is a consistent tapping.
(b) There is much commotion.
(c) There are hushed whispers.
(d) It is completely quiet.
5. How many times does Meursault shoot the Arab?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Meursault's attorney told him about the trial?
2. After asking Meursault to confirm his identity, what question does the Magistrate ask him?
3. How does Meursault answer the question of why he hesitated before firing four more shots into the Arab's body?
4. On the day of his trial, where does Meursault wait for his trial to begin?
5. How many times does Marie visit Meursault in prison?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)