|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault do after eating with the odd woman?
(a) He invites her to his place.
(b) He seeks out Raymond.
(c) He tries to contact Marie.
(d) He follows her for a while.
2. Who is Perez?
(a) A very close friend of Meursault's mother.
(b) The caretaker's brother.
(c) A distant relative.
(d) An acquaintance of Meursault.
3. Before Raymond invites Meursault over for dinner, what is Meursault thinking about eating?
(a) Boiled potatoes.
(b) Pot pie.
4. How does Marie try to instill hope in Meursault?
(a) By telling him that she is now dating Raymond.
(b) By telling them they will soon swim again and get married.
(c) By telling him that his appeal is going well.
(d) By embracing and kissing him.
5. Besides cigarettes, what does Meursault miss while he is in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meursault refuse to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
2. Who asks Meursault to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
3. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
4. What size is the visiting room at the prison?
5. Which of the following is true about how Meursault has handled prison conditions?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)