|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does Meursault borrow from a friend before traveling to his mother's funeral?
(b) A suit.
(c) A black tie.
(d) A watch.
2. What does Meursault see people doing as he sits by the window during the Sunday after his mother's funeral?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Taking strolls and meeting friends at the cafe.
(c) Chasing their dogs and yelling at their children.
(d) Swimming in the tides.
3. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As odd.
(b) As unrealistic.
(c) As kind.
(d) As fake.
4. When Meursault and Raymond return to the cottage, why does Meursault not come up the steps?
(a) He doesn't want to see Marie.
(b) He is overcome with heat exhaustion.
(c) He wants to go for a swim.
(d) He is looking for someone to fight.
5. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
(a) To the courthouse.
(b) Throught the streets.
(c) To the dungeon.
(d) To an undisclosed location.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
2. Who officially determines Meursault's fate?
3. For what does Meursault's employer chastise him?
4. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
5. Who accompanies Raymond to the police station as a witness?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)