|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meursault eat before traveling to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
(a) At his house.
(b) At his brother's house.
(c) At his favorite cafe.
(d) At the local pub.
2. Whose beach house do Raymond, Meursault, and Marie visit?
(a) Raymond's brother's.
(b) Raymond's mistress's.
(c) Raymond's friend's.
3. In the interrogation room, which of the following does Meursault notice?
(a) The pretty policewoman.
(c) The grime.
4. How can the lights in the visiting room of the prison be described?
5. Why doesn't Salamano want to check the pound for his dog?
(a) He is afraid the dog is hurt.
(b) He will be upset if the dog is not there.
(c) He thinks that the pound is creepy.
(d) He would have to pay a fee to get it back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Meursault's only outburst during his imprisonment?
2. After the day of the funeral, where does Meursault meet Marie?
3. Which of the following does Meursault NOT notice during his reflections the weekend after his mother's funeral?
4. While the chaplain is visiting, what does Meursault say about his belief in God?
5. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)