|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items does Meursault borrow from a friend before traveling to his mother's funeral?
(a) A watch.
(b) A black tie.
(c) A suit.
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(a) Masson's wife.
3. How did Meursault know Marie?
(a) She was a co-worker.
(b) She was his neighbor.
(c) She was his mother's sister.
(d) She was a family friend.
4. On the day of his trial, where does Meursault wait for his trial to begin?
(a) In the back of the courtroom.
(b) In a holding room.
(c) In an alley way.
(d) In his cell.
5. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meursault vow to attend every execution if he is set free?
2. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
3. How does Marie try to instill hope in Meursault?
4. When Meursault returns to his job, how does he approach the work that has piled up?
5. What has Meursault's attorney told him about the trial?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)