|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meursault find his attorney?
(a) The court appoints the attorney.
(b) The attorney is a recommendation from Raymond.
(c) The attorney is a family friend.
(d) He finds the attorney in the phone book.
2. For what does Meursault's employer chastise him?
(b) Inconsistent support of the company.
(c) Being distracted.
(d) Lack of ambition.
3. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
4. How does Meursault's attorney feel about Meursault's lack of emotion?
5. What does Meursault observe about the physical surroundings of the interrogation room?
(a) They are abrasive.
(b) They are similar to those from his normal life.
(c) They are different than those of his normal life.
(d) They are comforting.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Meursault share a cell?
2. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
3. How does Marie react to the news that Meursault's mother has died only one day before she spends the day with Meursault?
4. About what time does Salamano reminisce with Meursault?
5. Why is Raymond tense before going to the beach house?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)