|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(a) Not well.
2. Who asks Meursault to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
(c) Raymond's mistress.
3. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He cut his hand with a knife.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He was attacked by a dog.
(d) He accidently shot himself.
4. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His armband.
(d) His tie.
5. How does Meursault feel when he thinks the thoughts of a free man?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of information is the magistrate most interested?
2. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
3. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
4. How does Meursault perceive being deprived of things after several months in prison?
5. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)