|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meursault perceive being deprived of things after several months in prison?
(a) As necessary.
(b) As normal.
(c) As a punishment.
(d) As a reward.
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(c) Masson's wife.
3. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
(a) Returns to tell the women what happened.
(b) Stays with Raymond.
(c) Calls Raymond's mother.
(d) Goes back to his apartment.
4. How does the proposal between Marie and Meursault occur?
(a) Meursault offhandedly says they should get married.
(b) Marie threatens to leave if Meursault doesn't marry her.
(c) Meursault suprises Marie with a ring.
(d) Marie asks Meursault to marry her.
5. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Walk around town.
(c) Drink scotch.
(d) Search for Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
2. What has Meursault's attorney told him about the trial?
3. When Raymond and Meursault return to the beach after Raymond is injured, what does Raymond ask Meursault if he should do?
4. What does Marie think of the lunch that Meursault cooks for her?
5. About what time does Salamano reminisce with Meursault?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)