|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Marie and Meursault physically situated when she comes to visit him in prison?
(a) They sit close to each other, embracing.
(b) They purposely sit apart from each other.
(c) She sits in his lap.
(d) They are separated by a divider.
2. Who asks Meursault to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
(a) Raymond's mistress.
3. How did Meursault know Marie?
(a) She was a co-worker.
(b) She was a family friend.
(c) She was his mother's sister.
(d) She was his neighbor.
4. After spending the day together, where do Meursault and Marie go in the evening after his mother's funeral?
(a) To a movie.
(b) To his mother's grave site.
(c) To the cafe.
(d) To an all-night diner.
5. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
(a) All eventually turn and leave.
(b) Meursault shoots the Arab.
(c) Raymond shoots the Arab.
(d) The Arabs attack Raymond again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the interrogations continue as preparations are made for Meursault's case?
2. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
3. When Meursault returns to his job, how does he approach the work that has piled up?
4. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
5. How does Meursault end up eating with an odd woman that he doesn't know?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)