|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Write in a journal.
(d) Read the newspaper.
2. How many times does Meursault shoot the Arab?
3. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(d) Masson's wife.
4. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He accidently shot himself.
(c) He was attacked by a dog.
(d) He cut his hand with a knife.
5. Why does Meursault refuse to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
(a) Because Meursault does not like policemen.
(b) Because Meursault has warrants out for him.
(c) Because Marie is a fugitive.
(d) Because Raymond is his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Meursault know Marie?
2. How many times does Marie visit Meursault in prison?
3. Who writes a letter to Raymond's mistress begging her to return?
4. What comment does Meursault make to Marie about the people in Paris?
5. How does Meursault show grief the weekend following his mother's death?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)