|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
(a) The Arabs attack Raymond again.
(b) Raymond shoots the Arab.
(c) Meursault shoots the Arab.
(d) All eventually turn and leave.
2. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
(a) Search for Marie.
(b) Drink scotch.
(c) Walk around town.
(d) Smoke cigarettes.
3. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
4. When Meursault enters the courtroom, what is he overcome by?
(a) The cold temperature and darkness.
(b) The sun shining through the blinds.
(c) People shouting for his beheading.
(d) The show of support by his friends.
5. Which of the following items does Meursault borrow from a friend before traveling to his mother's funeral?
(a) A black tie.
(b) A watch.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
2. What causes Meursault to be overwhelmed with the desire to kiss Marie?
3. What do Meursault and the odd woman talk about during dinner?
4. Why is Raymond tense before going to the beach house?
5. How does Marie feel about the job Meursault was offered in Paris?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)