|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
2. What does Meursault do when he wakes up in the morning and Marie is gone?
(a) He begins sobbing.
(b) He is relieved and quietly creeps out unnoticed.
(c) He springs out of bed and begins a search for her.
(d) He lays in bed and tries to recapture her essence.
3. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) At his apartment.
(b) In the park.
(c) At her house.
(d) At the beach.
4. When Meursault returns home after dinner with the odd woman, what news does Salamano give him about the dog?
(a) The dog is sick.
(b) The dog is back home.
(c) The dog has not returned.
(d) The dog is in the pound.
5. Where does Meursault live at the start of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
2. When Raymond testifies, for what is he criticized?
3. Why doesn't Meursault understand why he can't have cigarettes?
4. How does the proposal between Marie and Meursault occur?
5. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)