|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After asking Meursault to confirm his identity, what question does the Magistrate ask him?
(a) Why he wrote the letter for Raymond.
(b) Why he is in prison.
(c) Why he sent his mother to the nursing home.
(d) Why he killed the Arab.
2. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
(a) Keep the neighborhood quiet.
(b) Control his woman.
(c) Make himself available for questioning.
(d) Turn in the letter that he wrote.
3. How does Marie feel about the job Meursault was offered in Paris?
(a) She is glad he turned it down.
(b) She thinks the employer is trying to get rid of him.
(c) It upsets her.
(d) It intrigues her.
4. Whose beach house do Raymond, Meursault, and Marie visit?
(a) Raymond's brother's.
(b) Raymond's friend's.
(d) Raymond's mistress's.
5. How can the lights in the visiting room of the prison be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
3. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
4. As a gesture of their new friendship what does Raymond offer to Meursault?
5. When Meursault tells the guard about the things that he misses, what does the guard say?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)