|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the interrogations continue as preparations are made for Meursault's case?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 7 weeks.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 5 days.
2. After enduring many interrogations, how does Meursault feel about his surroundings?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He longs to escape them.
(c) He feels as if he is part of a family.
(d) He misses Marie.
3. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) At her house.
(b) In the park.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At his apartment.
4. Where does Meursault live at the start of the novel?
5. What does Marie think of the lunch that Meursault cooks for her?
(a) She says she isn't hungry and doesn't eat it.
(b) She thinks that it is adequate.
(c) She thinks that it is terrible.
(d) She thinks that it is wonderful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meursault see people doing as he sits by the window during the Sunday after his mother's funeral?
2. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
3. Prior to the trial, how does Meursault perceive the case against him?
4. How does Meursault interpret his employer's response to his mother's death?
5. After asking Meursault to confirm his identity, what question does the Magistrate ask him?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)