|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault notice about the jury and pressmen in the courtroom?
(a) He notices that they are squinting.
(b) He notices their lack of attention.
(c) He notices their eyes on him.
(d) He notices their distant looks.
2. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) In the park.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At her house.
(d) At his apartment.
3. When does the local magistrate question Meursault?
(a) The day after his attorney arrives.
(b) The day of the interrogation.
(c) The day before the trial.
(d) The day after the chaplain visits.
4. How many times does Marie visit Meursault in prison?
(a) Every day.
(d) 5 times.
5. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Clean the dishes.
(c) Sit and drink wine.
(d) Take a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
2. Who reads the witness list in the courtroom?
3. How does Meursault respond to Salamano's news about the dog when he returns home from having dinner with the odd woman?
4. Of which of the following materials is the beach house made?
5. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)