|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like for the funeral procession?
(a) Calm and breezy.
(b) Pouring rain.
(c) Intensely hot.
(d) Freezing cold.
2. Who asks Meursault to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
(c) Raymond's mistress.
3. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
(a) Make himself available for questioning.
(b) Control his woman.
(c) Turn in the letter that he wrote.
(d) Keep the neighborhood quiet.
4. When the sun sets the Sunday after his mother's funeral, what does Meursault think?
(a) He decides it is almost time for the sun to set on himself.
(b) He has lived through another Sunday.
(c) He will miss the weekend.
(d) He doesn't want to go to work on Monday.
5. Why does Meursault feel sleepy and dizzy walking after lunch at the beach house?
(a) He has had too much wine and it is hot.
(b) He has a stomach virus.
(c) He is nervous about marrying Marie.
(d) He drank too much salt water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Raymond invites Meursault over for dinner, what is Meursault thinking about eating?
2. What distracts Meursault when Marie comes to visit him in prison?
3. After the day of the funeral, where does Meursault meet Marie?
4. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
5. Which of the following is true about how Meursault has handled prison conditions?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)