|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As unrealistic.
(b) As kind.
(c) As fake.
(d) As odd.
2. Why is Raymond tense before going to the beach house?
(a) He is beginning to get sick.
(b) Some Arabs are following them.
(c) His mother is ill.
(d) He does not like the ocean.
3. What does Meursault hear through his walls after talking to Salamano about the missing dog?
(a) Salamano arguing with someone.
(b) The dog barking.
(c) Salamano's cries.
(d) A gunshot.
4. While Raymond, Meursault, and Masson are walking, who slashes Raymond on his arms and lips with a knife?
(a) A man he does not recognize.
(d) The Arab that has been stalking him.
5. When the sun sets the Sunday after his mother's funeral, what does Meursault think?
(a) He decides it is almost time for the sun to set on himself.
(b) He has lived through another Sunday.
(c) He doesn't want to go to work on Monday.
(d) He will miss the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the day of the funeral, where does Meursault meet Marie?
2. About what time does Salamano reminisce with Meursault?
3. When does prison seem most harsh to Meursault?
4. How does the policeman respond to Raymond's verbal abuse when the police come to his home?
5. Which of the following does Meursault NOT notice during his reflections the weekend after his mother's funeral?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)