|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) The sun light off the water.
(b) The Arab stabbing him.
(c) The sun light off of a knife.
(d) A punch from behind.
2. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
(a) As pleasant but unnecessary.
(b) As a nice break.
(c) As necessary to his mental health.
(d) As unwelcome.
3. How does the proposal between Marie and Meursault occur?
(a) Marie asks Meursault to marry her.
(b) Meursault offhandedly says they should get married.
(c) Meursault suprises Marie with a ring.
(d) Marie threatens to leave if Meursault doesn't marry her.
4. What does Meursault hear through his walls after talking to Salamano about the missing dog?
(a) Salamano's cries.
(b) The dog barking.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) Salamano arguing with someone.
5. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
(a) Returns to tell the women what happened.
(b) Stays with Raymond.
(c) Calls Raymond's mother.
(d) Goes back to his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meursault perceive being deprived of things after several months in prison?
2. What is Raymond's physical structure?
3. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
4. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
5. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)