|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meursault's feelings about his and Marie's upcoming marriage?
(a) He is very excited.
(b) He has no emotions regarding it.
(c) He is dreading the wedding.
(d) He is angry about it.
2. How does Meursault answer the question of why he hesitated before firing four more shots into the Arab's body?
(a) With an honest answer.
(b) By telling a complete lie.
(c) With a detailed response.
(d) By withholding certain information.
3. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
(a) Control his woman.
(b) Make himself available for questioning.
(c) Keep the neighborhood quiet.
(d) Turn in the letter that he wrote.
4. In reaction to news that his mother has died, how many days does Meursault ask off from his job?
5. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
(a) His brother.
(b) No one.
(c) His mother's friends from the nursing home.
(d) His friend from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meursault's attorney feel about Meursault's lack of emotion?
2. What does Raymond do with the letter to his mistress?
3. How do the authorities feel about Meursault's lack of emotion?
4. What does the attorney find when he interviews people about Meursault's background?
5. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)