|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
(a) He feels she is unfaithful.
(b) He feels she is loving.
(c) He feels she is grateful.
(d) He feels she is abusive.
2. How many times does Marie visit Meursault in prison?
(a) Every day.
(d) 5 times.
3. As Meursault watches Marie converse with Masson's wife, what does he think about?
(a) Killing Marie.
(b) Running off to Paris.
(c) The stark reality of marriage.
(d) How lucky he is to have Marie.
4. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
(a) As pleasant but unnecessary.
(b) As a nice break.
(c) As necessary to his mental health.
(d) As unwelcome.
5. What size is the visiting room at the prison?
(c) Extremely tiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meursault see people doing as he sits by the window during the Sunday after his mother's funeral?
2. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
3. After spending the day together, where do Meursault and Marie go in the evening after his mother's funeral?
4. When Raymond and Meursault return to the beach after Raymond is injured, what does Raymond ask Meursault if he should do?
5. Whose beach house do Raymond, Meursault, and Marie visit?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)