|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
(a) Welcoming her back in.
(b) Allowing her to stay but cutting her off financially.
(c) Setting down clear rules.
(d) Insulting her and kicking her out.
2. What name does Raymond's mistress call him?
(a) A pimp.
(b) A dog.
(c) An abuser.
(d) A cheater.
3. How does the policeman respond to Raymond's verbal abuse when the police come to his home?
(a) By threatening him with a gun.
(b) By handcuffing him.
(c) With a slap.
(d) By pushing him to the ground.
4. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
(a) To the doctor's house.
(b) To the hospital in town.
(c) To the beach house.
(d) To Raymond's house.
5. When does the local magistrate question Meursault?
(a) The day after his attorney arrives.
(b) The day after the chaplain visits.
(c) The day before the trial.
(d) The day of the interrogation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the neighbors say when Meursault put his mother in the home?
2. What offer does Meursault receive and refuse when at the morgue?
3. Who accompanies Raymond to the police station as a witness?
4. How does Meursault perceive being deprived of things after several months in prison?
5. What does the attorney find when he interviews people about Meursault's background?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)