|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
(a) Eat dinner.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Write in a journal.
2. How does Meursault respond to Salamano's news about the dog when he returns home from having dinner with the odd woman?
(a) He is very interested.
(b) He is extremely empathetic.
(c) He invites him to his apartment.
(d) He tells him to go away.
3. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
(a) As a nice break.
(b) As necessary to his mental health.
(c) As unwelcome.
(d) As pleasant but unnecessary.
4. What is Raymond's physical structure?
(a) Short and sturdy.
(b) Tall and gangly.
(c) Wide and unathletic.
(d) Small and weak.
5. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) To the park for a walk.
(b) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
(c) Home to take a nap.
(d) Back to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
2. How do the people in the neighborhood typically respond to Salamano?
3. What does Raymond do with the letter to his mistress?
4. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
5. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)