|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
(a) His uncle's two children.
(b) The caretaker of the nursing home.
(c) His father.
(d) The village doctor.
2. Where does Meursault find his attorney?
(a) The court appoints the attorney.
(b) The attorney is a family friend.
(c) The attorney is a recommendation from Raymond.
(d) He finds the attorney in the phone book.
3. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) The Arab stabbing him.
(b) The sun light off the water.
(c) A punch from behind.
(d) The sun light off of a knife.
4. In what type of information is the magistrate most interested?
(a) Meursault's friends.
(b) The Arab's personal life.
(c) Meursault's personal life.
(d) The details of the crime.
5. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To the church.
(c) To the beach.
(d) To the gravesite.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
2. Which of the following is true about how Meursault has handled prison conditions?
3. What is Raymond's physical structure?
4. How does Meursault show grief the weekend following his mother's death?
5. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)