|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) To the gravesite.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the beach.
2. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
3. What is Raymond's physical structure?
(a) Small and weak.
(b) Wide and unathletic.
(c) Short and sturdy.
(d) Tall and gangly.
4. How are Marie and Meursault physically situated when she comes to visit him in prison?
(a) They purposely sit apart from each other.
(b) They are separated by a divider.
(c) She sits in his lap.
(d) They sit close to each other, embracing.
5. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
(a) Stays with Raymond.
(b) Calls Raymond's mother.
(c) Goes back to his apartment.
(d) Returns to tell the women what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of nature has played a role in all the negative episodes of Meursault's life?
2. What causes Meursault to be overwhelmed with the desire to kiss Marie?
3. Why doesn't Salamano want to check the pound for his dog?
4. Why does Meursault's employer think the job in Paris is a good match for Meursault?
5. Which of the following statements about Meursault and repentance are correct?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)