|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Meursault make to Marie about the people in Paris?
(a) They sleep too much.
(b) They drink too much.
(c) They are too pale.
(d) They are mean.
2. Which of the following items does Meursault borrow from a friend before traveling to his mother's funeral?
(a) A suit.
(c) A black tie.
(d) A watch.
3. When Meursault returns home after dinner with the odd woman, what news does Salamano give him about the dog?
(a) The dog has not returned.
(b) The dog is in the pound.
(c) The dog is sick.
(d) The dog is back home.
4. What is the weather like for the funeral procession?
(a) Freezing cold.
(b) Pouring rain.
(c) Intensely hot.
(d) Calm and breezy.
5. What is Meursault's feelings about his and Marie's upcoming marriage?
(a) He is dreading the wedding.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He is very excited.
(d) He has no emotions regarding it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
2. When Raymond opens his door during the commotion, what is obvious?
3. How does Marie feel about the job Meursault was offered in Paris?
4. When Meursault and Raymond return to the cottage, why does Meursault not come up the steps?
5. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)