|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Perez?
(a) A very close friend of Meursault's mother.
(b) A distant relative.
(c) An acquaintance of Meursault.
(d) The caretaker's brother.
2. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
(d) He doesn't know.
3. What does Raymond suggest that he and the person who accompanied him do after they return back from the police station?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go to the pub.
(c) Go to get dinner.
(d) Go to a brothel.
4. When Raymond opens his door during the commotion, what is obvious?
(a) That his mistress and him were having a nonviolent disagreement.
(b) That much of the furniture has been damaged.
(c) That he and his mistress were physically fighting.
(d) That there was a robbery.
5. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
(a) At his apartment.
(b) At the pub.
(c) As a friend's house.
(d) At Celeste's.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
2. Where does the funeral procession travel?
3. What name does Raymond's mistress call him?
4. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
5. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)