|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As odd.
(b) As fake.
(c) As kind.
(d) As unrealistic.
2. How did Meursault know Marie?
(a) She was his mother's sister.
(b) She was a co-worker.
(c) She was his neighbor.
(d) She was a family friend.
3. When Raymond opens his door during the commotion, what is obvious?
(a) That much of the furniture has been damaged.
(b) That his mistress and him were having a nonviolent disagreement.
(c) That he and his mistress were physically fighting.
(d) That there was a robbery.
4. Which of the following items does Meursault borrow from a friend before traveling to his mother's funeral?
(a) A black tie.
(b) A watch.
(c) A suit.
5. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His tie.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His armband.
(d) His shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
2. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
3. How does Meursault show grief the weekend following his mother's death?
4. After his first week back at work after his mother's death, where does Meursault spend time with Marie?
5. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)