|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) At the beach.
(b) At her house.
(c) At his apartment.
(d) In the park.
2. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His armband.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His tie.
(d) His jewelry.
3. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
(a) Turn in the letter that he wrote.
(b) Make himself available for questioning.
(c) Keep the neighborhood quiet.
(d) Control his woman.
4. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) To the park for a walk.
(b) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
(c) Back to work.
(d) Home to take a nap.
5. On the Sunday following Meursault's mother's death, where does he spend the afternoon?
(a) In his apartment.
(b) At the cafe.
(c) At the beach.
(d) In the funeral home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meursault eat before traveling to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
2. What is the weather like for the funeral procession?
3. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
4. How does Meursault show grief the weekend following his mother's death?
5. What does Marie notice about Meursault's reaction to his mother's death?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)