|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle's two children.
(c) The caretaker of the nursing home.
(d) The village doctor.
2. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
(a) Keep the neighborhood quiet.
(b) Make himself available for questioning.
(c) Turn in the letter that he wrote.
(d) Control his woman.
3. How does the policeman respond to Raymond's verbal abuse when the police come to his home?
(a) With a slap.
(b) By pushing him to the ground.
(c) By handcuffing him.
(d) By threatening him with a gun.
4. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
(c) He doesn't know.
5. Where does Meursault live at the start of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
2. What does Marie notice about Meursault's reaction to his mother's death?
3. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
4. In reaction to news that his mother has died, how many days does Meursault ask off from his job?
5. As Salamano looks for his dog, what does Raymond suggest?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)