|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He cut his hand with a knife.
(c) He accidently shot himself.
(d) He was attacked by a dog.
2. How did Meursault know Marie?
(a) She was his neighbor.
(b) She was a family friend.
(c) She was a co-worker.
(d) She was his mother's sister.
3. Who falls back and takes short cuts during the funeral procession?
(a) The Caretaker.
(c) The ladies from the home.
4. When Meursault returns to his job, how does he approach the work that has piled up?
(a) He slowly sifts through it.
(b) He avoids it.
(c) He plunges into it.
(d) He asks for help with it.
5. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In the park.
(c) At his apartment.
(d) At her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
2. As a gesture of their new friendship what does Raymond offer to Meursault?
3. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
4. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
5. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)