|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
(a) His love for Marie.
(b) His mental stablity.
(d) His dependence on family.
2. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
3. When the sun sets the Sunday after his mother's funeral, what does Meursault think?
(a) He decides it is almost time for the sun to set on himself.
(b) He will miss the weekend.
(c) He has lived through another Sunday.
(d) He doesn't want to go to work on Monday.
4. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His tie.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His armband.
5. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
(a) He feels she is loving.
(b) He feels she is abusive.
(c) He feels she is grateful.
(d) He feels she is unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
2. Where does the funeral procession travel?
3. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
4. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
5. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)