|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
(a) His mental stablity.
(c) His love for Marie.
(d) His dependence on family.
2. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
(a) The village doctor.
(b) His father.
(c) The caretaker of the nursing home.
(d) His uncle's two children.
3. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) In the park.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At her house.
(d) At his apartment.
4. How does Marie react to the news that Meursault's mother has died only one day before she spends the day with Meursault?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
(a) Search for Marie.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Drink scotch.
(d) Walk around town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
2. Why is Meursault relieved about the Monday after his mother's funeral?
3. What is the weather like for the funeral procession?
4. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
5. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)