Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Meursault relieved about the Monday after his mother's funeral?
(a) Because he won't have to do much at work.
(b) Because he can resume work.
(c) Because he will get to see his friends.
(d) Because Monday was his mother's favorite day.
2. What name does Raymond's mistress call him?
(a) A cheater.
(b) A pimp.
(c) An abuser.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Meursault do when he wakes up in the morning and Marie is gone?
(a) He is relieved and quietly creeps out unnoticed.
(b) He springs out of bed and begins a search for her.
(c) He begins sobbing.
(d) He lays in bed and tries to recapture her essence.
4. Prior to the trial, how does Meursault perceive the case against him?
(b) Not complicated.
5. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
(a) His dependence on family.
(b) His love for Marie.
(d) His mental stablity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Meursault's imaginary system of execution involving 10 glasses, what does a single one of the glasses contain?
2. How does imprisonment and interrogation change Meursault's belief in God?
3. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
4. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
5. What method of transportation do Meursault, Raymond, and Marie take to the beach house?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)