|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault see people doing as he sits by the window during the Sunday after his mother's funeral?
(a) Swimming in the tides.
(b) Taking strolls and meeting friends at the cafe.
(c) Chasing their dogs and yelling at their children.
(d) Going to church.
2. What does Raymond do with the letter to his mistress?
(a) He saves it for future use.
(b) He sends it to his mistress.
(c) He throws it in the water.
(d) He burns it.
3. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His tie.
(d) His armband.
4. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(d) Masson's wife.
5. On the Sunday following Meursault's mother's death, where does he spend the afternoon?
(a) At the beach.
(b) In the funeral home.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) At the cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
2. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
3. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
4. What offer does Meursault receive and refuse when at the morgue?
5. What is Meursault's feelings about his and Marie's upcoming marriage?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)