|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(d) Not well.
2. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) Home to take a nap.
(b) To the park for a walk.
(c) Back to work.
(d) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
3. During the magistrate's questioning, what does Meursault remember about the day of the murder?
(a) Shooting the Arab.
(b) Waking up covered in blood.
(c) The hot sun on his back.
(d) Being blinded.
4. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
(a) Eat dinner.
(c) Read the newspaper.
(d) Write in a journal.
5. How does the policeman respond to Raymond's verbal abuse when the police come to his home?
(a) By threatening him with a gun.
(b) With a slap.
(c) By pushing him to the ground.
(d) By handcuffing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
2. What is Meursault's sentence?
3. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
4. Why does Meursault turn down the job in Paris?
5. How does imprisonment and interrogation change Meursault's belief in God?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)