|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
2. What size is the visiting room at the prison?
(b) Extremely tiny.
3. When Raymond testifies, for what is he criticized?
(a) His friendship with Meursault.
(b) His indecent lifestyle.
(c) His lies on the stand.
(d) His love of the beach.
4. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
(a) Sit and drink wine.
(b) Clean the dishes.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Take a nap.
5. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
(a) To the doctor's house.
(b) To the beach house.
(c) To Raymond's house.
(d) To the hospital in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Meursault answer the question of why he hesitated before firing four more shots into the Arab's body?
2. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
3. Who is Perez?
4. Where does Meursault live at the start of the novel?
5. When does prison seem most harsh to Meursault?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)