|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
(a) To the hospital in town.
(b) To Raymond's house.
(c) To the beach house.
(d) To the doctor's house.
2. As Salamano looks for his dog, what does Raymond suggest?
(a) The dog was probably stolen.
(b) The dog went off to die.
(c) Dogs run away when they are hungry.
(d) Most dogs return to their owners.
3. What comment does Meursault make to Marie about the people in Paris?
(a) They drink too much.
(b) They are too pale.
(c) They are mean.
(d) They sleep too much.
4. Which of the following is true about how Meursault has handled prison conditions?
(a) He has lost himself.
(b) He has remained stubborn.
(c) He has adapted.
(d) He has grown accustomed to the dark.
5. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
(a) He feels she is grateful.
(b) He feels she is loving.
(c) He feels she is abusive.
(d) He feels she is unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perez testify about in court?
2. What method of transportation do Meursault, Raymond, and Marie take to the beach house?
3. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
4. How can the lights in the visiting room of the prison be described?
5. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)