|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of clothing does Marie notice that Meursault is wearing that indicates he is mourning?
(a) His armband.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His tie.
(d) His shirt.
2. Which of the following is true about how Meursault has handled prison conditions?
(a) He has adapted.
(b) He has lost himself.
(c) He has grown accustomed to the dark.
(d) He has remained stubborn.
3. Who asks Meursault to call the police when the commotion is going on in Raymond's apartment?
(a) Raymond's mistress.
4. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
5. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) Within an hour of her leaving.
(c) Late in the evening.
(d) He doesn't try to contact her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the interrogation room, which of the following does Meursault notice?
2. Who accompanies Raymond to the police station as a witness?
3. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
4. After enduring many interrogations, how does Meursault feel about his surroundings?
5. How do the other tenants respond to the commotion in Raymond's apartment?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)