|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people in the courtroom feel about what Meursault says in his own defense?
2. How long do the interrogations continue as preparations are made for Meursault's case?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 5 days.
3. What is Meursault's view from his cell?
(a) The mountains and darkness.
(b) A small glimpse of the dirt outside the window.
(c) A dark wall with water dripping down it.
(d) The water and the changing shades of sunlight.
4. Where does Meursault find his attorney?
(a) The attorney is a family friend.
(b) He finds the attorney in the phone book.
(c) The court appoints the attorney.
(d) The attorney is a recommendation from Raymond.
5. How can the lights in the visiting room of the prison be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
2. Who accompanies Raymond to the police station as a witness?
3. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
4. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
5. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)