|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond do with the letter to his mistress?
(a) He saves it for future use.
(b) He sends it to his mistress.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He throws it in the water.
2. What does Meursault do after eating with the odd woman?
(a) He tries to contact Marie.
(b) He follows her for a while.
(c) He seeks out Raymond.
(d) He invites her to his place.
3. When he is led back into the courtroom, what does Meursault notice?
(a) The jury.
(b) The press.
(c) His friends.
(d) The prosecution.
4. What does Meursault do on the morning after his night with Marie?
(a) Smoke cigarettes.
(b) Drink scotch.
(c) Walk around town.
(d) Search for Marie.
5. When Raymond and Meursault return to the beach after Raymond is injured, what does Raymond ask Meursault if he should do?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Move to England.
(c) Sleep with Mason's wife.
(d) Shoot the Arabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of his trial, where does Meursault wait for his trial to begin?
2. After the day of the funeral, where does Meursault meet Marie?
3. Why is Meursault relieved about the Monday after his mother's funeral?
4. When Marie asks Meursault whether he loves her the first time, how does he respond?
5. What does Marie notice about Meursault's reaction to his mother's death?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)