|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
(a) As pleasant but unnecessary.
(b) As necessary to his mental health.
(c) As a nice break.
(d) As unwelcome.
2. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
(a) At his apartment.
(b) As a friend's house.
(c) At Celeste's.
(d) At the pub.
3. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
(a) His brother.
(b) No one.
(c) His friend from home.
(d) His mother's friends from the nursing home.
4. On the Sunday following Meursault's mother's death, where does he spend the afternoon?
(a) In the funeral home.
(b) In his apartment.
(c) At the cafe.
(d) At the beach.
5. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To his apartment.
(d) To the gravesite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Salamano want to check the pound for his dog?
2. Where does the funeral procession travel?
3. As the police leave Raymond's home, what do they tell Raymond to do?
4. What meal are Meursault and Marie planning to eat when they hear commotion in Raymond's apartment?
5. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)