|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meursault do on the way to visit his mother's village?
(a) Read the newspaper.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Write in a journal.
2. When the sun sets the Sunday after his mother's funeral, what does Meursault think?
(a) He will miss the weekend.
(b) He doesn't want to go to work on Monday.
(c) He decides it is almost time for the sun to set on himself.
(d) He has lived through another Sunday.
3. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He got in a fight.
(b) He was attacked by a dog.
(c) He accidently shot himself.
(d) He cut his hand with a knife.
4. Where does Meursault eat before traveling to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
(a) At his house.
(b) At his favorite cafe.
(c) At his brother's house.
(d) At the local pub.
5. What else does Meursault believe has changed with his mother's death?
(a) His mental stablity.
(c) His love for Marie.
(d) His dependence on family.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
2. Who meets Meursault when he arrives for his mother's funeral?
3. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
4. How does Meursault react to the people who are visibly grieving his mother's death at the funeral?
5. Where does Meursault go on the night of the funeral?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)