|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls back and takes short cuts during the funeral procession?
(a) The Caretaker.
(c) The ladies from the home.
2. Where do Meursault and Marie spend the night after their day together?
(a) In the park.
(b) At his apartment.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At her house.
3. Who comes to the morgue and stays with Meursault throughout the night?
(a) His brother.
(b) His friend from home.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother's friends from the nursing home.
4. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
5. Where does the funeral procession travel?
(a) To the village cemetery.
(b) To a small plot on family land.
(c) To the train station.
(d) To the private cemetery behind the nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond suggest that he and the person who accompanied him do after they return back from the police station?
2. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
3. Which of the following phrases describes Meursault's behavior at his mother's funeral?
4. What mode of transportation does Meursault take to the village where his mother's retirement home is located?
5. How does Meursault show grief the weekend following his mother's death?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)