|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
(a) He doesn't know.
2. What do Meursault and the odd woman talk about during dinner?
(a) They talk about death.
(b) They do not engage in conversation.
(c) They talk about Marie.
(d) They talk about the job in Paris.
3. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
(a) He feels she is unfaithful.
(b) He feels she is grateful.
(c) He feels she is loving.
(d) He feels she is abusive.
4. The day after Meursault and Marie spend the night together, when does Meursault try to contact her?
(a) Within an hour of her leaving.
(b) Late in the evening.
(c) He doesn't try to contact her.
(d) In the afternoon.
5. How does Meursault regard interruptions to his work schedule?
(a) As a nice break.
(b) As necessary to his mental health.
(c) As pleasant but unnecessary.
(d) As unwelcome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Meursault find his attorney?
2. What is Meursault's feelings about his and Marie's upcoming marriage?
3. How does the proposal between Marie and Meursault occur?
4. What meal are Meursault and Marie planning to eat when they hear commotion in Raymond's apartment?
5. How do the people in the neighborhood typically respond to Salamano?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)