|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Raymond and Meursault return to the beach after Raymond is injured, what does Raymond ask Meursault if he should do?
(a) Shoot the Arabs.
(b) Go swimming.
(c) Sleep with Mason's wife.
(d) Move to England.
2. What does Salamano say in his testimony?
(a) That Meursault was kind during the disappearance of his dog.
(b) That Meursault was a stoic individual.
(c) That Meursault was an odd soul who lived in the apartments.
(d) That Meursault had very few friends.
3. As Meursault watches Marie converse with Masson's wife, what does he think about?
(a) How lucky he is to have Marie.
(b) Running off to Paris.
(c) Killing Marie.
(d) The stark reality of marriage.
4. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) To the park for a walk.
(b) Home to take a nap.
(c) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
(d) Back to work.
5. What is Raymond's physical structure?
(a) Tall and gangly.
(b) Small and weak.
(c) Short and sturdy.
(d) Wide and unathletic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
2. What does Salamano have with him when Meursault sees him in front of his apartment?
3. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
4. What method of transportation do Meursault, Raymond, and Marie take to the beach house?
5. While Raymond, Meursault, and Masson are walking, who slashes Raymond on his arms and lips with a knife?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)