|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Raymond invites Meursault over for dinner, what is Meursault thinking about eating?
(a) Boiled potatoes.
(d) Pot pie.
2. When Meursault and Raymond return to the cottage, why does Meursault not come up the steps?
(a) He is overcome with heat exhaustion.
(b) He is looking for someone to fight.
(c) He wants to go for a swim.
(d) He doesn't want to see Marie.
3. What does Salamano have with him when Meursault sees him in front of his apartment?
(a) His mangy dog.
(b) A package from the post office.
(d) A pistol.
4. What does Salamano say in his testimony?
(a) That Meursault was a stoic individual.
(b) That Meursault was kind during the disappearance of his dog.
(c) That Meursault was an odd soul who lived in the apartments.
(d) That Meursault had very few friends.
5. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
(c) Life threatening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
2. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
3. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
4. What does Meursault notice about the jury and pressmen in the courtroom?
5. What does Raymond say regarding Meursault's mother's death?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)