|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
(c) Life threatening.
2. What do the women do while the men take a walk after lunch at the beach house?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Sit and drink wine.
(d) Clean the dishes.
3. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(a) Masson's wife.
4. When Meursault finds the Arab man next to the water, how does the Arab react?
(a) He continues to sleep.
(b) He pulls out a gun.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He yells for help.
5. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As odd.
(b) As kind.
(c) As unrealistic.
(d) As fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
2. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
3. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
4. As a gesture of their new friendship what does Raymond offer to Meursault?
5. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)