|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
2. How many times does Meursault shoot the Arab?
3. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) The sun light off the water.
(b) A punch from behind.
(c) The Arab stabbing him.
(d) The sun light off of a knife.
4. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
(a) Goes back to his apartment.
(b) Calls Raymond's mother.
(c) Stays with Raymond.
(d) Returns to tell the women what happened.
5. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He was attacked by a dog.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He cut his hand with a knife.
(d) He accidently shot himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
2. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
3. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
4. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
5. What is Raymond's physical structure?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)