|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) The sun light off of a knife.
(b) The Arab stabbing him.
(c) The sun light off the water.
(d) A punch from behind.
2. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
3. What does Raymond say regarding Meursault's mother's death?
(a) It is a sad occasion which Meursault should never forget.
(b) It should prevent Meursault from going to work.
(c) It was bound to happen one day.
(d) It is an excuse for Meursault to become a criminal.
4. Of which of the following materials is the beach house made?
5. How old does Meursault say that his mother was at the time of her death?
(c) He doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
2. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
3. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
4. What does Meursault notice about the jury and pressmen in the courtroom?
5. When Meursault enters the courtroom, what is he overcome by?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)