|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
(a) To the beach house.
(b) To the hospital in town.
(c) To Raymond's house.
(d) To the doctor's house.
2. What does Raymond say regarding Meursault's mother's death?
(a) It should prevent Meursault from going to work.
(b) It is an excuse for Meursault to become a criminal.
(c) It is a sad occasion which Meursault should never forget.
(d) It was bound to happen one day.
3. When Meursault returns to his job, how does he approach the work that has piled up?
(a) He asks for help with it.
(b) He avoids it.
(c) He plunges into it.
(d) He slowly sifts through it.
4. While Masson is helping Raymond attend to his injuries, what does Meursault do?
(a) Goes back to his apartment.
(b) Returns to tell the women what happened.
(c) Calls Raymond's mother.
(d) Stays with Raymond.
5. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
(b) Not well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Raymond testifies, for what is he criticized?
2. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
3. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
4. Before Raymond invites Meursault over for dinner, what is Meursault thinking about eating?
5. As a gesture of their new friendship what does Raymond offer to Meursault?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)