|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
(a) Throught the streets.
(b) To the courthouse.
(c) To the dungeon.
(d) To an undisclosed location.
2. When Meursault enters the courtroom, what is he overcome by?
(a) The sun shining through the blinds.
(b) People shouting for his beheading.
(c) The cold temperature and darkness.
(d) The show of support by his friends.
3. What has Meursault's attorney told him about the trial?
(a) It should be relatively brief.
(b) It will be canceled.
(c) It is expected to be record breaking.
(d) It will take several weeks.
4. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
(b) Home to take a nap.
(c) To the park for a walk.
(d) Back to work.
5. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
3. Why does Meursault feel sleepy and dizzy walking after lunch at the beach house?
4. Who writes a letter to Raymond's mistress begging her to return?
5. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)