|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of which of the following materials is the beach house made?
2. What does Salamano say in his testimony?
(a) That Meursault was a stoic individual.
(b) That Meursault had very few friends.
(c) That Meursault was kind during the disappearance of his dog.
(d) That Meursault was an odd soul who lived in the apartments.
3. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
(a) He was attacked by a dog.
(b) He accidently shot himself.
(c) He cut his hand with a knife.
(d) He got in a fight.
4. On the day of his trial, where does Meursault wait for his trial to begin?
(a) In a holding room.
(b) In an alley way.
(c) In his cell.
(d) In the back of the courtroom.
5. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
(a) A stream.
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) A sand castle.
(d) The beach house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Raymond's physical structure?
2. Before Raymond invites Meursault over for dinner, what is Meursault thinking about eating?
3. When Raymond and Meursault return to the beach after Raymond is injured, what does Raymond ask Meursault if he should do?
4. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
5. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)