|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
(a) The beach house.
(b) A stream.
(c) A place to sleep.
(d) A sand castle.
2. When Raymond testifies, for what is he criticized?
(a) His indecent lifestyle.
(b) His lies on the stand.
(c) His friendship with Meursault.
(d) His love of the beach.
3. Why does Meursault feel sleepy and dizzy walking after lunch at the beach house?
(a) He is nervous about marrying Marie.
(b) He has a stomach virus.
(c) He has had too much wine and it is hot.
(d) He drank too much salt water.
4. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
5. How does Raymond feel that his mistress is treating him?
(a) He feels she is abusive.
(b) He feels she is loving.
(c) He feels she is grateful.
(d) He feels she is unfaithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
2. When Meursault returns to his job, how does he approach the work that has piled up?
3. What does Perez testify about in court?
4. After asking Meursault to confirm his identity, what question does the Magistrate ask him?
5. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)