|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Masson take Raymond for the treatment of his cuts on the beach?
(a) To the doctor's house.
(b) To the beach house.
(c) To Raymond's house.
(d) To the hospital in town.
2. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) The sun light off the water.
(b) A punch from behind.
(c) The Arab stabbing him.
(d) The sun light off of a knife.
3. The injuries that Raymond receives from the knife fight can be described by which of the following words?
(a) Life threatening.
4. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
(a) With overwhelming accomodations.
(b) With flowers.
(c) With apathy.
(d) With concerned questions.
5. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
(a) Masson's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
2. As Meursault watches Marie converse with Masson's wife, what does he think about?
3. What does Raymond say regarding Meursault's mother's death?
4. What method of transportation do Meursault, Raymond, and Marie take to the beach house?
5. Why does Meursault take so much pleasure in washing his hands on the morning he returns to work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)