|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perez testify about in court?
(a) That Meursault was comforting to him.
(b) That Meursault killed the Arab.
(c) That Meursault did not cry at his mother's funeral.
(d) That Meursault's mother beat him.
2. What does Salamano say in his testimony?
(a) That Meursault had very few friends.
(b) That Meursault was kind during the disappearance of his dog.
(c) That Meursault was a stoic individual.
(d) That Meursault was an odd soul who lived in the apartments.
3. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
(a) The Arabs attack Raymond again.
(b) Raymond shoots the Arab.
(c) Meursault shoots the Arab.
(d) All eventually turn and leave.
4. What is Meursault looking for when he finds the Arab man lying near the water?
(a) The beach house.
(b) A stream.
(c) A sand castle.
(d) A place to sleep.
5. Of which of the following materials is the beach house made?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Meursault and Raymond return to the cottage, why does Meursault not come up the steps?
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
3. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
4. Who reads the witness list in the courtroom?
5. What method of transportation do Meursault, Raymond, and Marie take to the beach house?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)