|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a gesture of their new friendship what does Raymond offer to Meursault?
(a) An open invitation for dinner.
(b) Flowers from his garden.
(c) Sympathy for his mother's death.
(d) A pen.
2. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As kind.
(b) As unrealistic.
(c) As odd.
(d) As fake.
3. How do the people in the neighborhood typically respond to Salamano?
(a) They invite him into their homes.
(b) They feel bad for him.
(c) They are afraid of him.
(d) They think of him as a source of entertainment.
4. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
(a) To the park for a walk.
(b) To Marie's place to see if she is home.
(c) Back to work.
(d) Home to take a nap.
5. How many times does Meursault shoot the Arab?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
2. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
3. Why does Meursault feel sleepy and dizzy walking after lunch at the beach house?
4. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
5. Why is Raymond's hand bandaged when Meursault comes over for dinner?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)