|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of his trial, where is Meursault taken in handcuffs?
(a) To the dungeon.
(b) To an undisclosed location.
(c) To the courthouse.
(d) Throught the streets.
2. How many times does Meursault shoot the Arab?
3. What has Meursault's attorney told him about the trial?
(a) It is expected to be record breaking.
(b) It will be canceled.
(c) It should be relatively brief.
(d) It will take several weeks.
4. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
(a) With flowers.
(b) With concerned questions.
(c) With overwhelming accomodations.
(d) With apathy.
5. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
(a) Allowing her to stay but cutting her off financially.
(b) Insulting her and kicking her out.
(c) Setting down clear rules.
(d) Welcoming her back in.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, where does he eat lunch?
2. How do the people in the neighborhood typically respond to Salamano?
3. Immediately after lunch on his first day back to work, where does Meursault go?
4. When Raymond and Meursault encounter the two Arabs, what results from them staring each other down with their weapons?
5. Who reads the witness list in the courtroom?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)