|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of case is to follow Meursault's in court?
2. What blinds Meursault before he shoots the Arab?
(a) A punch from behind.
(b) The Arab stabbing him.
(c) The sun light off of a knife.
(d) The sun light off the water.
3. What does Perez testify about in court?
(a) That Meursault's mother beat him.
(b) That Meursault did not cry at his mother's funeral.
(c) That Meursault killed the Arab.
(d) That Meursault was comforting to him.
4. When Meursault finds the Arab man next to the water, how does the Arab react?
(a) He yells for help.
(b) He continues to sleep.
(c) He pulls out a knife.
(d) He pulls out a gun.
5. How does Meursault view Raymond's desire to be his friend?
(a) As kind.
(b) As odd.
(c) As unrealistic.
(d) As fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first day that Meursault returns to work, who does he meet for lunch?
2. What does Raymond plan on doing when his mistress returns?
3. When Meursault returns to work, how does his employer respond?
4. On the Sunday that he, Raymond, and Marie go to the beach, how does Meursault feel in the morning?
5. Who prepares lunch at the beach house?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)