|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jubal think sex has done for Michael?
(a) made him egotistical
(b) made him stronger
(c) made him fully human
(d) made him juvenile
2. Where does Michael go when the police arrive?
(a) the basement
(b) to the attic
(c) in the garage
(d) to the bottom of the pool
3. What does Jubal do to prepare for the meeting?
(a) hires extra security
(b) teaches Michael not to kill
(c) writes up a plan for Douglas
(d) calls a judge in Washington to attend
4. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
(a) the snake woman
(b) the tattoo lady
(c) the fat lady
(d) the midget
5. What does Michael wear for his church services?
(a) a black suit
(b) a swim suit
(c) a white suit
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jill and Michael's act dropped from the carnival?
2. What does Michael prove when he does time in the military?
3. What does Michael do when a police officer attempts to arrest anyone?
4. What does Patty invite Ben to do when he visits Jill and Michael?
5. What idea from Mike about religion does Patty eventually accept?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
2. What are some of the activities and images Michael uses in his church?
3. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
4. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
5. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
6. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
7. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
8. What does Michael learn at the zoo?
9. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
10. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)