|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael say "grok" means?
(b) the present
2. What does Jubal demand of Douglas?
(a) that the press be present at any meeting
(b) that Ben Caxton be present at the meeting
(c) that Jill become Michael's guardian
(d) that the government leave Michael alone
3. Why does Jubal declare that Michael is Mars?
(a) he's the only survivor of the Envoy
(b) he can speak for the Martians
(c) he has the power of the Martians
(d) the old ones visit Earth through him
4. What invitation is extended to Michael by a senator?
(a) to visit his state
(b) to visit the Senate
(c) to have dinner with him
(d) to attend a Fosterite service
5. What does Michael do when a police officer attempts to arrest anyone?
(a) he does nothing
(b) he makes the officer disappear
(c) he makes the officer float in the air
(d) he takes away the officer's gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Michael and the others at the door to the church?
2. What does Douglas agree to with Jubal?
3. What does Captain Tromp tell the gathering at the motel?
4. What does Jubal notice between his secretaries and Jill?
5. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
2. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
3. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
4. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
5. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
6. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
7. What does Michael see on the way to D.C. and how does he respond? What does Jill do with him?
8. How does Michael feel about a police officer leaving the vehicle and what does he do?
9. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
10. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)