|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally agrees to contact Secretary Douglas for Jubal?
(a) Madame Vesant
(b) Mrs. Douglas
(c) Henry Porter
(d) Rev. Foster
2. Why is Jill and Michael's act dropped from the carnival?
(a) Jill isn't pretty enough
(b) the carnival doesn't have enough money
(c) Michael dropped Jill
(d) Michael has no showmanship
3. What does Michael want to do with some of his money?
(a) build a mansion
(b) buy gifts for his water brothers
(c) support a charity
(d) take long vacations
4. Who meets Michael and the others at the door to the church?
(a) Susan Porter
(b) Ben Caxton
(c) Bishop Foster
(d) Senator Tom Boone
5. What does Ben do when he turns up at Jubal's?
(a) calls his editor
(b) asks Jill to marry him
(c) slaps Michael
(d) hires Jubal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben do with Michael?
2. What does Douglas tell the people who broke into Jubal's house?
3. What does Michael do while his body is hidden?
4. What does Jubal do to prepare for the meeting?
5. What does Jubal think sex has done for Michael?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)