|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
(a) the tattoo lady
(b) the snake woman
(c) the fat lady
(d) the midget
2. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
(a) marriage proposals
(b) hate letters
3. Why is Jubal concerned for Michael?
(a) his church project
(b) he's going to be a father
(c) he is getting more hate mail
(d) he's spending too much money
4. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas when he calls him?
(a) that he is suing the government
(b) that he has never met Michael
(c) that Michael has returned to Mars
(d) that he is Michael's lawyer
5. How did Foster die?
(a) heart attack
(b) Digby poisoned him
(c) hit by a bus
(d) of old age
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Michael and the others at the door to the church?
2. What is it about Jill when the police officers are there that bothers Michael?
3. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
4. What is the first school Michael attends on earth?
5. What does Michael do while his body is hidden?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
2. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
3. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas about Michael and what does Douglas do with his forces?
4. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
5. What does Michael learn at the zoo?
6. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
7. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
8. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
9. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
10. What news does Jubal give Ben when he visits after seeing Michaela and Jill's church?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)