|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben do with Michael?
(a) argues with him
(b) interviews him
(c) offers him exclusive coverage in his paper
(d) becomes a water brother
2. What does Douglas tell the people who broke into Jubal's house?
(a) to kidnap Jill
(b) to arrest them all
(c) to kill Michael
(d) to leave
3. What does the church say about Bishop Digby?
(a) he's been promoted
(b) he's an angel
(c) he's a demi-God
(d) he's on a trip to Europe
4. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
(a) marriage proposals
(b) hate letters
5. For what are the bags of mail to Michael checked?
(c) letters from possible family members
(d) investment offers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks into Jubal's house when he's talking to Douglas?
2. What agreement did Jubal and Douglas reach?
3. What does Michael say "grok" means?
4. What does Michael want to do with some of his money?
5. How does Michael act when he comes out of dormancy after the night of the church service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
2. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas about Michael and what does Douglas do with his forces?
3. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
4. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
5. What was in the note Douglas sent Jubal during Michael's speech?
6. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
7. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
8. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
9. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
10. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)