|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Jill do in a carnival?
(a) run a game
(b) a knife act
(c) a magic act
(d) a comedy act
2. What does Michael wear for his church services?
(a) a white suit
(b) a black suit
(d) a swim suit
3. Why is Jubal concerned for Michael?
(a) he's going to be a father
(b) his church project
(c) he is getting more hate mail
(d) he's spending too much money
4. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
(a) the tattoo lady
(b) the fat lady
(c) the midget
(d) the snake woman
5. Who does Michael see before the meeting that he knew?
(a) Doctor Edmunds
(b) Priscilla, a nurse at Bethesda
(c) Doctor Mahmoud
(d) Captain Tromp
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jubal do to prepare for the meeting?
2. How does Michael win money at the Fosterite's slot machines?
3. Why does Jubal say Michael doesn't own Mars?
4. What do Ben and Jubal think are the most important issues to deal with in the meeting with Douglas?
5. What does Michael do when a police officer attempts to arrest anyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
2. What does Duke tell Ben about Michael's church?
3. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas about Michael and what does Douglas do with his forces?
4. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
5. What does Michael do right when the police arrive and right after they are there?
6. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
7. What news does Jubal give Ben when he visits after seeing Michaela and Jill's church?
8. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
9. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
10. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)