|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jubal attempt to contact Secretary Douglas?
(a) through Madame Vesant
(b) through a judge
(c) through the press
(d) through Rev. Foster
2. What do the two large bowls at Michael's door hold?
(a) snake food
(b) coffee grounds
3. What does Michael do with Bishop Digby?
(a) embraced him
(b) invited him home
(c) made an appoitment to see him again
(d) disappeared him
4. What language does Jubal feel is the most powerful language on earth?
5. What is the first school Michael attends on earth?
(a) high school
(d) medical school
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jubal say Michael doesn't own Mars?
2. What does Douglas tell the people who broke into Jubal's house?
3. What does Michael want to do with some of his money?
4. What does Michael prove when he does time in the military?
5. What does Michael do when Jill gives him a pornographic picture?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
2. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
3. What are some of the activities and images Michael uses in his church?
4. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
5. What are some schools Michael attends, what is his job and finally how does he promote himself?
6. What does Michael do right when the police arrive and right after they are there?
7. How does Michael feel about a police officer leaving the vehicle and what does he do?
8. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
9. What does Michael see on the way to D.C. and how does he respond? What does Jill do with him?
10. What does Michael learn about money and what does he do with some of his?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)