|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation is extended to Michael by a senator?
(a) to have dinner with him
(b) to visit the Senate
(c) to attend a Fosterite service
(d) to visit his state
2. What does the church say about Bishop Digby?
(a) he's been promoted
(b) he's a demi-God
(c) he's on a trip to Europe
(d) he's an angel
3. What does Jubal think about Michael and the women?
(a) he doesn't understand women
(b) he would like to sleep with all of them
(c) he doesn't really like them
(d) one of them has taught him sex
4. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
(b) hate letters
(d) marriage proposals
5. Who breaks into Jubal's house when he's talking to Douglas?
(a) Special Security forces
(b) the FBI
(c) the local police
(d) the CIA
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ben and Jubal think are the most important issues to deal with in the meeting with Douglas?
2. What does Jubal warn Michael about concerning the Fosterite church?
3. What does Ben do with Michael?
4. What agreement did Jubal and Douglas reach?
5. Why does Jubal declare that Michael is Mars?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
2. What does Michael learn at the zoo?
3. What are some of the activities and images Michael uses in his church?
4. How does Michael feel about a police officer leaving the vehicle and what does he do?
5. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
6. What does Michael see on the way to D.C. and how does he respond? What does Jill do with him?
7. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
8. What does Duke tell Ben about Michael's church?
9. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
10. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)