|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Nelson find amazing about Michael?
(a) he has grown two inches
(b) his good health
(c) that he can levitate
(d) his muscle growth
2. What does Michael do with Bishop Digby?
(a) made an appoitment to see him again
(b) invited him home
(c) disappeared him
(d) embraced him
3. What does Jubal think Michael's pranks in the military are?
(b) a way for Michael to feel superior
(d) delayed boyhood
4. How did Foster die?
(a) Digby poisoned him
(b) hit by a bus
(c) heart attack
(d) of old age
5. Why does Jubal declare that Michael is Mars?
(a) he's the only survivor of the Envoy
(b) he can speak for the Martians
(c) the old ones visit Earth through him
(d) he has the power of the Martians
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two phrases Ben notices Patty using?
2. Who finally agrees to contact Secretary Douglas for Jubal?
3. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
4. What does Captain Tromp tell the gathering at the motel?
5. What does the church say about Bishop Digby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
2. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
3. What does Duke tell Ben about Michael's church?
4. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
5. What does Michael learn about money and what does he do with some of his?
6. What are some schools Michael attends, what is his job and finally how does he promote himself?
7. What does Michael learn at the zoo?
8. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
9. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
10. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)