|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church say about Bishop Digby?
(a) he's a demi-God
(b) he's been promoted
(c) he's on a trip to Europe
(d) he's an angel
2. What are two phrases Ben notices Patty using?
(a) share water and go upward
(b) share water and waiting is
(c) waiting is and blissed be
(d) waiting is and moving forward
3. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
(c) marriage proposals
(d) hate letters
4. Who breaks into Jubal's house when he's talking to Douglas?
(a) Special Security forces
(b) the CIA
(c) the FBI
(d) the local police
5. What does Jubal do after the police are gone?
(a) calls a private security force
(b) locks down the house
(c) sends Michael away
(d) calls a judge
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the Fosterite chuch service consist?
2. What does Michael do with Bishop Digby?
3. What does Captain Tromp tell the gathering at the motel?
4. How did Foster die?
5. What religion does Michael form?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
2. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
3. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
4. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
5. How does Michael feel about a police officer leaving the vehicle and what does he do?
6. What are some schools Michael attends, what is his job and finally how does he promote himself?
7. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
8. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
9. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
10. What news does Jubal give Ben when he visits after seeing Michaela and Jill's church?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)