|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jubal attempt to contact Secretary Douglas?
(a) through a judge
(b) through Rev. Foster
(c) through the press
(d) through Madame Vesant
2. What invitation is extended to Michael by a senator?
(a) to visit the Senate
(b) to attend a Fosterite service
(c) to have dinner with him
(d) to visit his state
3. To whom is Miriam engaged?
(c) John Carter
(d) Bex Caxton
4. Who breaks into Jubal's house when he's talking to Douglas?
(a) Special Security forces
(b) the local police
(c) the FBI
(d) the CIA
5. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
(a) to tell him to get Michael out of there
(b) to let him know he agreed with the contract
(c) to ask a question
(d) to reassure him
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea from Mike about religion does Patty eventually accept?
2. What does Michael prove when he does time in the military?
3. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
4. What does Jubal do to prepare for the meeting?
5. Why does Jubal say Michael doesn't own Mars?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)