|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jubal say Michael doesn't own Mars?
(a) because he was too young
(b) because he lives on earth now
(c) because Michael doesn't understand ownership
(d) because it's inhabited
2. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
(a) the fat lady
(b) the midget
(c) the snake woman
(d) the tattoo lady
3. What agreement did Jubal and Douglas reach?
(a) that Douglas would protect Michael
(b) that Douglas would be Michael's attorney
(c) that Jubal would leave Michael alone
(d) that Douglas would leave Michael alone
4. To whom is Miriam engaged?
(b) John Carter
(c) Bex Caxton
5. How does Michael win money at the Fosterite's slot machines?
(a) manipulating the wheel with his mind
(b) the church rigged it that way
(c) the machine was broken
(d) pure luck
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael wear for his church services?
2. What does Jubal notice between his secretaries and Jill?
3. What does Jubal warn Michael about concerning the Fosterite church?
4. Of what does the Fosterite chuch service consist?
5. What does Michael buy Jubal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
2. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
3. What does Michael learn at the zoo?
4. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
5. What does Michael learn about money and what does he do with some of his?
6. What does Duke tell Ben about Michael's church?
7. What are some schools Michael attends, what is his job and finally how does he promote himself?
8. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
9. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
10. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)