|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What invitation is extended to Michael by a senator?
(a) to visit his state
(b) to visit the Senate
(c) to have dinner with him
(d) to attend a Fosterite service
2. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
(a) the snake woman
(b) the tattoo lady
(c) the midget
(d) the fat lady
3. How does Jubal attempt to contact Secretary Douglas?
(a) through the press
(b) through a judge
(c) through Rev. Foster
(d) through Madame Vesant
4. How does Michael feel about the police officers landing in the garden?
(a) it was a good place to land
(b) it ruined the flowers
(c) it was wrong
(d) he doesn't notice where they land
5. What does Douglas agree to with Jubal?
(a) to leave Michael alone
(b) to let Michael return to Mars
(c) to cancel the warrants
(d) to turn Michael's money over to Jubal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Nelson find amazing about Michael?
2. What does Jubal think Michael's pranks in the military are?
3. Why did Michael have to learn about money?
4. Who does Michael see before the meeting that he knew?
5. What does Jill try to keep from Michael?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
2. What was in the note Douglas sent Jubal during Michael's speech?
3. How does mail tfor Michael come, why does it need checked and what is one of the types of mail Michael receives that Jill doesn't like?
4. Who meets Michael and the rest at the Fosterite church and what does Michael do with the slot machines?
5. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
6. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
7. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
8. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
9. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
10. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)