|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael want to do with some of his money?
(a) build a mansion
(b) support a charity
(c) buy gifts for his water brothers
(d) take long vacations
2. What are two phrases Ben notices Patty using?
(a) waiting is and blissed be
(b) waiting is and moving forward
(c) share water and go upward
(d) share water and waiting is
3. Why does Jubal say Michael doesn't own Mars?
(a) because he was too young
(b) because Michael doesn't understand ownership
(c) because he lives on earth now
(d) because it's inhabited
4. How does Michael feel about the police officers landing in the garden?
(a) it was wrong
(b) it was a good place to land
(c) it ruined the flowers
(d) he doesn't notice where they land
5. What does Douglas tell the people who broke into Jubal's house?
(a) to kill Michael
(b) to leave
(c) to kidnap Jill
(d) to arrest them all
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
2. What does Michael finally decide about religion?
3. What does Michael do while his body is hidden?
4. Of what does the Fosterite chuch service consist?
5. Who is guarding Jubal's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
2. What does Jubal have Michael do during the Martian anthem and how does Michael address the assembly?
3. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
4. What was in the note Douglas sent Jubal during Michael's speech?
5. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
6. What news does Jubal give Ben when he visits after seeing Michaela and Jill's church?
7. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
8. What does Michael do right when the police arrive and right after they are there?
9. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
10. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)