|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what languages does Michael address the assembly?
(a) he doesn't address the assembly
(b) Martian and the common tongue
(c) English and Martian
(d) English and Russian
2. What does Douglas insist on to Jubal?
(a) that Jill and Michael be separated
(b) control of Michael
(c) one hundred million dollars
(d) a meeting with Michael
3. Who is guarding Jubal's house?
(a) military police
(b) Jubal's security
(c) Douglas' special police
4. Who meets Michael and the others at the door to the church?
(a) Ben Caxton
(b) Senator Tom Boone
(c) Bishop Foster
(d) Susan Porter
5. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
(a) to tell him to get Michael out of there
(b) to let him know he agreed with the contract
(c) to reassure him
(d) to ask a question
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael go when the police arrive?
2. What does Patty invite Ben to do when he visits Jill and Michael?
3. Who finally agrees to contact Secretary Douglas for Jubal?
4. What does Jill do after the police are gone?
5. What has Michael decided to do about his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jubal realize Michael has experienced sex and what does he think its done for Michael?
2. What does Michael do when an officer tries to arrest Jill?
3. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
4. What does Michael learn about money and what does he do with some of his?
5. What news does Jubal give Ben when he visits after seeing Michaela and Jill's church?
6. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
7. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
8. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
9. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas about Michael and what does Douglas do with his forces?
10. What do the Fosterites say about Bishop Digby?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)