|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill do after the police are gone?
(b) calls Ben
(c) gets Michael
(d) makes lunch
2. Who meets Michael and the others at the door to the church?
(a) Bishop Foster
(b) Ben Caxton
(c) Susan Porter
(d) Senator Tom Boone
3. What does Douglas agree to with Jubal?
(a) to cancel the warrants
(b) to let Michael return to Mars
(c) to turn Michael's money over to Jubal
(d) to leave Michael alone
4. What does Michael do when a police officer attempts to arrest anyone?
(a) he takes away the officer's gun
(b) he does nothing
(c) he makes the officer disappear
(d) he makes the officer float in the air
5. Where does Michael go when the police arrive?
(a) to the bottom of the pool
(b) in the garage
(c) the basement
(d) to the attic
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Michael and Jill do in a carnival?
2. What does Jubal think about Michael and the women?
3. What religion does Michael form?
4. Why does Jubal have Michael handle the Martian anthem the way he does?
5. For what are the bags of mail to Michael checked?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bishop Digby do at the church service and afterwards and what does Michael do?
2. What do Jill and Michael do when they join a carnival and what happens with that?
3. What does Jubal insist upon in order to meet with Douglas?
4. How does Michael feel about a police officer leaving the vehicle and what does he do?
5. What are some schools Michael attends, what is his job and finally how does he promote himself?
6. What does Jubal say about Michael owning Mars?
7. Who extended an invitation to Michael before the meeting and what was the invitation?
8. What does Jubal tell Secretary Douglas about Michael and what does Douglas do with his forces?
9. What was the agreement between Michael, Jubal and Secretary Douglas?
10. How does Jubal respond to Michael's actions with the police?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)