|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: His Eccentric Education, Chapter 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jubal demand of Douglas?
(a) that Ben Caxton be present at the meeting
(b) that the press be present at any meeting
(c) that the government leave Michael alone
(d) that Jill become Michael's guardian
2. What is grokking?
(b) eating food
(c) sleeping and dreaming
(d) an intense understanding of a subject
3. For what are the bags of mail to Michael checked?
(a) letters from possible family members
(b) investment offers
4. How do Martians begin life?
(a) as animals that evolve
(b) as nymphs
(c) as humans
(d) as larvae
5. What does Michael finally decide about religion?
(a) that man has a need for them
(b) that they are all the same
(c) that they keep evolution down
(d) that they are all false
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from the carnival becomes close friends with Jill and Michael?
2. What does Jubal announce at the assembly?
3. What does Ben suggest to Jill?
4. Why is Michael having trouble grokking the situation?
5. Why did Douglas send Jubal a note?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)