|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, 1990-91, One Last Year of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mel's attraction to men finally lessen?
(a) After a year of treatments.
(b) It never lessens.
(c) When Mel learns of AIDS and its stages.
(d) Several years later.
2. Why does Mel blame Dr. Parker?
(a) For trying to cure his homosexuality.
(b) For telling Mel's parents about Mel's homosexuality.
(c) For Dr. Parker's stance against homosexuality.
(d) Mel does not blame Dr. Parker.
3. What group does Pat Robertson form?
(a) Christian Brotherhood.
(b) Christian Coalition.
(d) Moral Majority.
4. Who is John Finch?
(a) Mel's pastor.
(b) Tom's best friend.
(c) A Christian psychologist at Fuller.
(d) Mel's ghost writer.
5. Where does Mel attend seminary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mel pretend when he is younger?
2. Who phoned the camp to have the young seminarian sent home?
3. Who is Peter W.?
4. Where does Mel begin to frequent?
5. What caused Noni's parents to conceive her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)