|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, 1982-83, It's Going to Be All Right, Dad!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mel's response to the movie, Zorba the Greek?
(a) He has never seen it.
(b) He thinks it is anti-Chrisitan.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He thinks it is advocates immoral actions.
2. What does Though I Walk Through the Valley concern?
(a) The life of a well-known politician.
(b) The idea of grace through works.
(c) The last year in the life of a dying man.
(d) The life of a young Vietnamese boy.
3. For what is Falwell known concerning the Civil Rights Act?
(a) Falwell circulated a petition for passage of the Act.
(b) Falwell asked his congressman to sponsor the bill.
(c) Falwell strongly opposed the Civil Rights Act at first.
(d) Falwell was neutral on the Civil Rights Act.
4. What does White not have the ability to do?
(a) Be honest with his congregation about his homosexuality.
(b) Be honest with his wife.
(c) Be celibate as far as sex with men.
(d) Leave the church.
5. What word(s) sets Mel to researching the Bible about homosexuality.?
(d) Shall not.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Mel's children respond to Mel's conflict?
2. What does Mel tell his parents after meeting Tom?
3. What does Mel worry would happen in the locker room?
4. What is the first book that Mel ghost writes for Francis Schaeffer?
5. What does the seminarian say about masturbation?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)