|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, 1982-83, It's Going to Be All Right, Dad!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mel say he appears on the outside in high school?
2. What is the first book that Mel ghost writes for Francis Schaeffer?
(a) Christian Response to the Left-Wing Minority.
(b) Gays and Christianity.
(c) How Should We Then Live.
(d) How Should Christians Behave.
3. What does Mel say to Jeffrey about Jeffrey's feelings of guilt?
(a) Being gay is acceptable, but Jeffrey needs to be celibate.
(b) Masturbation is not a sin.
(c) His brother made his own choices.
(d) If Jeffrey feels strongly about something, he should speak his mind.
4. What does Mel ask of Falwell in a rhetorical question?
(a) If Falwell is homosexual.
(b) If Mel can join Falwell's church as an open homosexual.
(c) If Falwell thinks he is the only one to know God's mind.
(d) If citizens' rights are more important than God's laws.
5. When do Lyla and Mel marry?
(a) When they both turn 25.
(b) Just a few days after Mel returns home from the episode with Ted.
(c) After they go through a year of counseling.
(d) When they graduate from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mel feel at the church to which Tom takes Mel?
2. What happens to Jeffrey eventually?
3. What college does Mel attend for his doctorate?
4. Who is Phyliss Hart?
5. What does the seminarian say about masturbation?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)